PDA

View Full Version : The Reich's new target

jokerswild
01-22-2005, 08:55 PM
Just as I predicted in October, the necon fascists are now beating the drum for aggressive war aqainst Iran.

The Nuremberg trials declared that agressive war is a crime against humanity. The Iraq war has confirmed that Bush is a war criminal. Nevertheless, the latest hate based oil grab against Iran further confirms the evil intent of this American dictator.

Local talk radio today has demands that America nuke Iran. The public is manipulated by Goebbel's type surrogates of the Fuhrer everyday. People like MMMMMM, who hate Muslims, want to give them the final solution. They press for this crime against humanity on this board regularly. The new reich isn't any conspiracy. It's reality here and now.

zaxx19
01-22-2005, 10:34 PM
Hey a few more years of idiotic inflammatory ridiculous rhetoric like this and you Bicoastal Berkeley liberals might completely alienate all of the independants...the GOP probably should get you on the payroll you are more helpful than Karl Rove.

Iran will not become a nuclear power anytime soon. Mark my words. Whether or not this is "fair" or "Geo-politically desirous" it just isnt gonna happen Israel CANNOT allow their trump card to be neutralized while the "Arab- Street" still dreams of drinking Jewsih blood(their words not mine if you want links im sure you are aware they are readily availible). It could gt very ugly but with this regime FIRMLY entrenched in the USA and with Sharon at the helm......it just isnt gonna happen.

I understand this frustrates the arab lovers on this board who would like nothing better than for Tel Aviv to get nuked and some donkey stand like Amman to replace it....its just gonna make it all the more sweeter when Iran gets bombed with bunker busters.

chabibi
01-22-2005, 10:38 PM
Zaxx im very disappointed I was excited to see how you rip this guy up but you let me down, I don't know if I like the new toned down version of you

zaxx19
01-22-2005, 11:05 PM
Cmon I used the term: DONKEY STAND.....

And painted the broader Arab world as blood thirsty...

Whats not to like here honestly. Lets just pray those mullahs(OMG, ITS 2004 AND MULLAHS RUN 70 MILLION PERSON COUNTRYS.. /images/graemlins/confused.gif) come to their senses and take whatever carrots offered by "emperor" Bush, instead of continuing their hard line stance and provoking an air strike.

Laughingboy
01-23-2005, 12:09 AM
The real question is why the hell we didn't invade Iran first instead of Iraq. We already had air superiority. Saddam was pretty well boxed in, and not much of a threat. Iran, on the other hand... Plus, what a lot of people don't know is that, unlike Iraq, Iran really DOES have a huge pro-American street, including many highly educated folks who would love nothing more than for the US to roll in and oust the Ayatollah.

Of course the country we REALLY should invade is Saudi Arabia. But that will never happen with a Bush at the helm.

MMMMMM
01-23-2005, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Lets just pray those mullahs(OMG, ITS 2004 AND MULLAHS RUN 70 MILLION PERSON COUNTRYS.. ) come to their senses and take whatever carrots offered by "emperor" Bush, instead of continuing their hard line stance and provoking an air strike.

[/ QUOTE ]

I long ago predicted Saddam would miscalculate, and now I predict the mullahs will miscalculate (in thinking they can develop nukes and that Washington or Israel will stand idly by and let them).

They can almost be counted on to miscalculate; it is very obvious.

MMMMMM
01-23-2005, 01:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The new reich isn't any conspiracy. It's reality here and now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rather ironic that you would stop to mention "reality here and now."

Wake up CALL
01-23-2005, 12:36 PM
IBM, how can they keep a nutjob like you working for them? I'm gonna sell all my stock ASAP.

mmcd
01-24-2005, 12:39 AM
You still haven't answered a question I asked you in a previous thread:

If we are in fact living under a facist dictatorship, how do you explain the fact that you are not currently locked away somewhere being tortured?

zaxx19
01-24-2005, 01:31 AM
MMCD, dont be so naive...

First the cabal(a strange mix of Zionist, fundamentalist Chiristian, Corporate, Conservative, oh and Saudi interests) plans to finish the extermination in Palestine, Iraq...then they will consolidate their ballooning domestic policy. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

HAVENT YU READ YOUR NY TIMES READER FROM LAST MONTH???

moodifier
01-26-2005, 01:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You still haven't answered a question I asked you in a previous thread:

If we are in fact living under a facist dictatorship, how do you explain the fact that you are not currently locked away somewhere being tortured?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you didnt ask me..
It just seems that under this administration and particulary John Ashcroft, many things they are trying to push are to completely erode if not destroy our civil liberties as Americans.

The Domestic Security Enhancement Act that the admin. aggresively pushed includes provisions to detain anyone who is a part of or who supports "terrorist" organizations. IMHO this is at best vague. What constitutes a terrorist organization and who decides which are and which are not? Not the general public surely.

Under the provisions if you are found to be involved or supporting "terrorist" networks, you can lose your citizenship, be secretly detained by the Dept. of Defense and never tried by a jury.

Am I saying he will be "locked up somewhere" by a fascist dictatorship no, at least I do not think so. But a better question is COULD he be? After all the Patriot Act which was meant to be a combatant of terror and terrorists has ALREADY been used against at least two people who where involved in nothing of the sort.

I'm just sayin we as citizens need to be very careful of the power we so willfully cede.