PDA

View Full Version : ACR bonus money advice

04-24-2002, 03:01 PM
My experience with ACR has been good, but they are NOT diligent about transfering your money from delayed status to withdrawable status. This is, I believe, because they do not have the system automated and are handchecking it. While it is annoying that they are lax in this regard, whenever I have asked them directly they have looked up my status on the spot and transfered any money I was due.

So not expect the delayed money to just switch when you've hit however many raked game. Talk to them. And when you do, urge them to automate.

ACR offers an odd combination of generousness and haphazardness, but my experience with customer service is that they are very very responsive: if a software glitch costs you money, they credit it to you without a hassle (I once had the BB two hands in a row, for example).

--Fraubump

04-24-2002, 04:33 PM
>ACR offers an odd combination of generousness and haphazardness

Making it difficult to withdraw promotional money is certainly not an oversight. Afterall, their objective is to build and retain a player base, not give away money.

04-24-2002, 04:51 PM
to get the measly $25 bonus, you have to play like 1000 hands. assume you play 100 hands an hour, that's 10 hours worth of play and you make $2.50 an hour.

there's no free lunch as far as i'm concerned...