PDA

View Full Version : ..early sat ncaa hoops..$

scalf
01-22-2005, 01:08 PM
/images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif tuff to win at cinti, but

wake +1.5 pinny
wisky pk

hawaii,weast mich,

lean to ind -2

colorado +11

gl

cya

/images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

CCx
01-22-2005, 01:14 PM
fading the wake pick, got cincy last night at -1, i think bearcats roll at home today

good luck on the others, i may hop on a few of em myself /images/graemlins/grin.gif

CCx
01-22-2005, 02:33 PM
wow, you see the ass-whoopin' villanova is puttin on kansas?? jeez....not only do the jayhawks get a free whoopin, they have to get stuck here for the snowstorm - 'nova is right around the corner from me, already got 3 inches and counting!

ttleistdci
01-22-2005, 02:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
already got 3 inches and counting!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you listen close enough, you can hear the over/under of the ATL/PHI game creeping downward!

CCx
01-22-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
already got 3 inches and counting!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you listen close enough, you can hear the over/under of the ATL/PHI game creeping downward!

[/ QUOTE ]

you know what the funny thing is about that is that atlanta is supposed to fly in this afternoon, but it's near white-out conditions already, and going to get worse later on, so they're going to have a hell of a time getting in here, and then they have to sit in their hotels and watch as the snow just keeps coming and coming and coming - it wont stop before they get to sleep - WELCOME TO PHILLY!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

mr pink
01-22-2005, 03:29 PM
this snow is out of control.

CCx
01-22-2005, 04:06 PM
ahhh almost had it, good game!

CCx
01-22-2005, 04:19 PM
philly airport is now completely closed, hope atlanta got here... <cough> /images/graemlins/grin.gif

scalf
01-22-2005, 04:27 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif whiskey and wake in for 2-0 college hoop start..

let it snow

gl

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif