jennicide
01-22-2005, 08:43 AM
Jeez, who broke your heart?

The_Individual
01-22-2005, 09:11 AM

IggyWH
01-22-2005, 09:15 AM
Quit whining and go get some pussy...

Why cry in your beer when there's plenty of trim out there begging to get plucked?

jennicide
01-22-2005, 09:18 AM
Well...not ALL women are that nutso =)

Bluffoon
01-22-2005, 09:34 AM
Maybe, just maybe, you are doing something wrong?

whiskeytown
01-22-2005, 10:13 AM
therapy or hookers, bro....

you need therapy or hookers.

RB

TheRake
01-22-2005, 10:28 AM
I believe it was Gary Busey(sp?) who said

"I don't know what they're bitching about they've got half the money and all the pussy"

or something like that

TheRake

deacsoft
01-22-2005, 10:44 AM
I't been my experience that females want you to put them first. Then, the moment you do, and nothing else in the world matters to you; they begin to ake advantage of that. They suck everything they can out of you and then move on to someone new leaving nothing but a shell of your former self in their wake. The shell then takes time to rebuild and once it has the process is just repeated with another female. The biggest problem is that eventually the shell can not be repaired and you're forced to go through the rest of you life as "damaged goods".

I'm currently in the repair process for the third time. I just don't know if I can take another one. I know I never want to see the day if I ever become "damaged goods".

Dangergirl
01-22-2005, 11:42 AM
What a regular Cassanova here. You are such a charmer. Ladies, this one's a keeper /images/graemlins/wink.gif heh

deacsoft
01-22-2005, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What a regular Cassanova here. You are such a charmer. Ladies, this one's a keeper /images/graemlins/wink.gif heh

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd be suprised. That is, if I can manage to get through this recent break-up. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

jennicide
01-22-2005, 12:14 PM
Must be something in the water...Everyone is going through bad break ups

deacsoft
01-22-2005, 12:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Must be something in the water...Everyone is going through bad break ups

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess. I'm not sure what your's is about but I'm sure it was my fault. So, I'm sorry. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

<font color="white">this is just a poor attempt to bring humor to a shitty situation</font>

Cheers,

deacsoft

jennicide
01-22-2005, 12:55 PM
I'm not quite sure what mine is, but I'm just hoping soon it'll be resolved? Just always remember that if they don't come back to you or if they don't want you. There's other fish in the sea. If things don't work out, they weren't the one...

spamuell
01-22-2005, 01:04 PM
If things don't work out, they weren't the one...

Or they were the one, but you fu[/i]cked it up because that's what you've always done and you will always continue to do, and now you're doomed to be miserable and alone for your whole life.

adios
01-22-2005, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As I got older and gained more experience though, it became evident that all woman are narotic, pyschotic bitches.

[/ QUOTE ]

To point out the obvious, saying "all women" are such and such is silly. But I will say that there's a reason blues music came about so you aren't the only one that has been disillusioned.

IndieMatty
01-22-2005, 01:15 PM
WORD. Nothing like [censored] up a relationship on purpose, then realizing the mistake, and being unable to fix it.

Good [censored] times.

Dantes
01-22-2005, 01:16 PM
Obviously a fallacy to say "all women".

But the overwhelming majority seems fair.

Roy Munson
01-22-2005, 04:20 PM
I thought that hookers were therapy.

gaming_mouse
01-22-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The average guy would call me an arrogant selfish jerk.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would call you.... The Individual.

wacki
01-22-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If things don't work out, they weren't the one...

Or they were the one, but you fu[/i]cked it up because that's what you've always done and you will always continue to do, and now you're doomed to be miserable and alone for your whole life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great post. Spoken like a true poker player.

Roy Munson
01-22-2005, 04:37 PM
This is pathetic. Women will get away with what you allow them to get away with.
There is nothing wrong with being generous to a woman. A good woman will reciprocate your generosity willingly. If not, move on quickly.

If you feel that you are damaged goods then you are screwed. Women detect insecurity like a drug sniffing K9.

Enjoy your life. Women are attracted to men who are fun.

Or, you can always try hookers in the meantime.

BottlesOf
01-22-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
narotic

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear God......

slickpoppa
01-22-2005, 04:40 PM
Do a Kazaa search for Ah L'Amour, a short video by Don Hertzfeldt. It pretty muchs sums everything up.

TimTimSalabim
01-22-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Obviously a fallacy to say "all women".

But the overwhelming majority seems fair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it isn't really fair to generalize when it's just those 95% that make the other 5% look bad.

Dangergirl
01-22-2005, 05:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You'd be suprised. That is, if I can manage to get through this recent break-up. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Deacsoft,
Let's face it break ups are tough. Especially when you give so much to someone that takes you for granted. And don't get so down on yourself, you sound like a great guy with lots to give. You will find someone who's willing to but the same energy into you, that you do for them. Don't take This Individual's ridiculous outlook on women. Like I said before, you sound like a great guy and a keeper /images/graemlins/smile.gif

rusellmj
01-22-2005, 06:32 PM
Best new avatar! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

deacsoft
01-22-2005, 06:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Deacsoft,
Let's face it break ups are tough. Especially when you give so much to someone that takes you for granted. And don't get so down on yourself, you sound like a great guy with lots to give. You will find someone who's willing to but the same energy into you, that you do for them. Don't take This Individual's ridiculous outlook on women. Like I said before, you sound like a great guy and a keeper /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, for the kind words. Nice, caring, and sweet. Just like a real woman should be. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[censored]
01-22-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

umm yes they are.

theBruiser500
01-22-2005, 07:31 PM
"all women are nutso"

I bet women say all men are jerks too.

tolbiny
01-22-2005, 07:48 PM
Naw, just all the women you know, all the women "The Individual" Knows....
Ohh and every woman i've ever met.

tolbiny
01-22-2005, 07:50 PM
Just find a girl who is hooking her way through med school to be a shrink. There must be tons of them- every stripper i've ever met was working her way through school of one kind or another.

ilya
01-22-2005, 07:53 PM
what a load of semi-literate horseshit.

tolbiny
01-22-2005, 07:56 PM
Or better yet you slowly realize that there might not be "the one" for you- and every time you hear someone spouting off about finding the one, or looking for the one, or your roomate comes back from winter break engaged, and your youngest sister has already beaten your longest relationship by months when she's only 19- and you just want to [censored] break someting everytime you get four or five dates in with a girl and she just [censored] stops calling.
Man i [censored] hate women.

tolbiny
01-22-2005, 07:58 PM
"Nice, caring, and sweet. Just like a real woman should be."

Now taking odds She's just another teenage guy on the net, pretending to be a gal.

deacsoft
01-22-2005, 08:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

"Nice, caring, and sweet. Just like a real woman should be."

Now taking odds She's just another teenage guy on the net, pretending to be a gal.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's crossed my mind. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

tolbiny
01-22-2005, 08:09 PM
If she asks you to cyber you will know for sure.

tolbiny
01-22-2005, 08:10 PM
Not all men- just the ones they dump the nice guys for.

The once and future king
01-22-2005, 08:11 PM
There is a moment in all mens lives when they pass from thinking a women will solve all their problems to realizing a women is causing all there problems.

Gamblor
01-22-2005, 08:11 PM
Support Group (http://www.quarterlifecrisis.com/forums)

radar5
01-22-2005, 08:38 PM
lol....that never gets old

Victor
01-22-2005, 09:45 PM
cant believe it took 40 responses.......

Sponger15SB
01-22-2005, 09:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you really just say that?
&lt;------------------------------------

Dangergirl
01-22-2005, 11:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL you are funny.

PhatPots
01-22-2005, 11:53 PM
Sometimes when women act up, you just gotta give them a smack or two, in public is best. Or when she brings you coffee you splash it on her and say "Bah! This coffee is too hot!" j/k

I usually have a good sense of which girls are bitches and which aren't. Its a skill, like poker /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Cheers,
Pots

tolbiny
01-22-2005, 11:56 PM
Ouch baby, very ouch.

The_Individual
01-23-2005, 10:19 AM

The_Individual
01-23-2005, 10:29 AM

fnord_too
01-23-2005, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i hate guys who get engaged on winter vacation and people with bill loves jane on their front bumper. rot in hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever listen to the song "Happy Loving Couples" by Joe Jackson? You'd like it, check it out.

nothumb
01-23-2005, 12:53 PM
Yeah, and after you get over the idea that real love is impossible and everyone is just in a power struggle when it comes to relationships, you eventually pull your head out of your ass, realize that some people are capable of a loving exchange, and go looking for them.

Or, you don't, you find some poor, passive woman with a lot of pent-up guilt and shame, and you trap her in an emotionally unbalanced relationship that will define the rest of her life. Way to go, jerk.

NT

Dangergirl
01-23-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, and after you get over the idea that real love is impossible and everyone is just in a power struggle when it comes to relationships, you eventually pull your head out of your ass, realize that some people are capable of a loving exchange, and go looking for them.

Or, you don't, you find some poor, passive woman with a lot of pent-up guilt and shame, and you trap her in an emotionally unbalanced relationship that will define the rest of her life. Way to go, jerk.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said, NT /images/graemlins/smile.gif