PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

jimymat
01-22-2005, 05:32 AM
Just read the Lucid Dreams post and got me to thinking, I dont remember having a dream for honestly about two years now. I am an insomniac and work a job that has a twenty four hour shift every third day. Maybe my lack of sleep contributes to my nondreaming. I am also content with every thing in my life for a while now. I use to wake up screaming in the middle of the night but that has not happened for a couple years either. Anyone?

eric5148
01-22-2005, 06:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I use to wake up screaming in the middle of the night but that has not happened for a couple years either

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, that's [censored] up. Do you remember what dream you were having that caused this?

tek
01-22-2005, 06:48 AM
Maybe is dream was having a full boat usted by quads and only five players at the table... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

_2000Flushes
01-22-2005, 06:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I use to wake up screaming in the middle of the night but that has not happened for a couple years either

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, that's [censored] up. Do you remember what dream you were having that caused this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably something along these lines ...

http://premium1.uploadit.org/eric5148/Gwaravatar.jpg

-2kF

eric5148
01-22-2005, 06:50 AM
I don't get it.

_2000Flushes
01-22-2005, 08:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I would wake up screaming if I dreamed your avatar.

And when combined with your location of Happy Deathday and your hobbies of knife throwing and blow guns, it's pretty nightmarish.

-2kF

deacsoft
01-22-2005, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am an insomniac and...

[/ QUOTE ]

I go through phases of insomnia (I'm in one currently). My phases are usually induced by some type of trauma. My mind then finds a 6th or 7th and I'm unable to sleep because I'm actually afraid to dream.

Why am I afraid to dream (you may be asking this to yourself)?
If you had to dream about what I dream about; you wouldn't want to fall asleep either. However, that's not even the worst part. It's the feeling I go through when I wake up that's the hardest to deal with. So you wouldn't want to dream about it, because if you were dreaming you'd have to be asleep, and if you were asleep you'd have to wake up eventually. Get it?

Lazymeatball
01-22-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why am I afraid to dream (you may be asking this to yourself)? If you had to dream about what I dream about; you wouldn't want to fall asleep either.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://mischeiff_maker.tripod.com/MMs_Pics/freddy.jpg
???

deacsoft
01-22-2005, 05:31 PM
Can't see your image.

eric5148
01-22-2005, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think I would wake up screaming if I dreamed your avatar.

And when combined with your location of Happy Deathday and your hobbies of knife throwing and blow guns, it's pretty nightmarish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gwar is cool, knife throwing is cool, blowguns are cool.

Perhaps you will have a nightmare about them one day soon... very soon...

theBruiser500
01-22-2005, 06:28 PM
I just went through a period where I didn't remember dreams for a while but I think it's just cause I went to sleep thinking about random things not something to dream about, then when I woke up I made no effort to remember. When I tried to remember I did.

Lazymeatball
01-22-2005, 07:20 PM
it's a picture of Freddie Kruger, funny I see it fine, it's probably cached on my computer somewhere. Obviously the joke works best as a visual.