PDA

View Full Version : Woman arrested for deleting ex-boyfriend's savegame

ilya
01-22-2005, 02:25 AM
Those nutty Japanese (http://rpg.boomtown.net/en_uk/articles/art.view.php?id=7173)

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-22-2005, 02:28 AM
I would punch her in the face. Good ol' domestic violence solves most problems.

ilya
01-22-2005, 02:29 AM
I think the best part is that they met through the game....this means she fully understood the severity of her transgression.

You do not [censored] with a man's save game file!

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-22-2005, 02:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think the best part is that they met through the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

MarkL444
01-22-2005, 02:30 AM
what a fa[/i]g.

pshreck
01-22-2005, 02:31 AM
As crazy as this seems, I know several guys, where if you had done the same thing to their Diablo 2 accounts, it really would have partially ruined their lives.

deacsoft
01-22-2005, 02:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
As crazy as this seems, I know several guys, where if you had done the same thing to their Diablo 2 accounts, it really would have partially ruined their lives.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but in the past there was money to be made/lost via Diablo II.

pshreck
01-22-2005, 02:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I know all about it. Fact is, even the best of players finding and selling items, it would come out to be like a 1 dollar per hour job, unless they got really lucky.

deacsoft
01-22-2005, 02:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I know all about it. Fact is, even the best of players finding and selling items, it would come out to be like a 1 dollar per hour job, unless they got really lucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is correct, sir. There is no economy to speak of currently. No market. The game now sucks donkey balls. The end.

DBowling
01-22-2005, 03:28 AM
Lineage is similar to diablo, except for much more popular in asia (specifically korea). I used to play it, as did many of my friends (and at least one other board member here). She did not delete a savegame like on a memory card, she deleted his characters, like on diablo. Which would suck. A lot. Its big money in korea, and i hear there is a lot of gang involvement. Many cyber cafe brawls started over this sort of thing.

pshreck
01-22-2005, 03:30 AM
I cast storm of keyboards on to Gang Nerd.

Dangergirl
01-22-2005, 11:47 AM
Damn, poor guy. He probably put in months of work on this account. Then again she probably did him a favor. At least now he'll have an excuse to go into the world. But he'll probably start up antoher or buy one.

jennicide
01-22-2005, 12:12 PM
Wow...just proves how some women are psycho. That would be complete heartbreak if a guy deleted my saved game.

rusellmj
01-22-2005, 06:22 PM
The woman has admitted the crime. "I did it as revenge for breaking up with me," she told police.

Some things are universal.

Russ

Cubswin
01-22-2005, 06:24 PM
Please forgive me for having a life, but what is savegame?

rusellmj
01-22-2005, 06:45 PM
You read the linked article? Apparently, it's one of those online multiplayer geekfests called Lineage. Imagine investing hours (days, weeks, years?) of your time and probably money, only to have some twat delete all your saved progress. This guy was an idiot for letting her have access to his account anyway.

Russ

EliteNinja
01-22-2005, 07:05 PM
My goodness!
It's already bad enough to be in a break-up situation.
She just had to rub it in!

There's only one answer to these kinds of situations...
REVENGE!!!