PDA

View Full Version : I'm playing drunk 100NL right now

JoeC
01-22-2005, 01:23 AM
My [censored] roommate. He makes me take mad shots of Bacardi Limon, then leaves for the club. I'm not much of a dancer so I'm not into the club scene. So instead I'm playing on Empire.

I realize that this post is entirely devoid of content but it's no worse than some of the other [censored] that gets posted on here.

ADDENDUM: My friend all the way across campus is drinking so I'm going to go up and drink with him. This is a pain in the ass but I realize it's worthwhile due to the vast sums of money I'll save by not playing no limit hold'em drunk. When I get back, I'll be even more drunk, and perhaps I'll get back on Empire and blow some money then.

Reef
01-22-2005, 01:44 AM
you should definetaly hit up the NL25. Or better yet go to micros and make any hand you play $1 to go.

daryn
01-22-2005, 02:07 AM
some of us play drunk often

deacsoft
01-22-2005, 02:48 AM
illunious and I play drunk poker all of the time. He once sent me a hand history of a night he was playing drunkin NL on party (i believe). He made like ~$500 in <100 hands. Some of the beats he handed out were halarious. /images/graemlins/smile.gif