PDA

View Full Version : Ok, GSN has set a new low in poker announcing

Easy E
01-21-2005, 10:17 PM
At least the inane comments on other shows are about poker!

SHUT UP!

Definately watch this Battle of the Sexes series with the volume turned off... and what was with that FBI/women pop-up? Why do we care?

Kevmath
01-21-2005, 11:15 PM
Don't tell me you're shocked that GSN could foul up a poker broadcast. If Oliver Tse was here, imagine the outrage he'd be giving this.

Kevin... (Fortunate to not have GSN)

Jacks Up
01-21-2005, 11:20 PM
Kennedy is lame.

I don't know who the hell she is, but that bitch annoys me. It's obvious that she hates men and loves to lick carpet, but really, why did she have to host that?

Stosh
01-22-2005, 01:44 AM
I felt really bad for Robert Williamson. You could tell he was embarassed. 'Stosh

mosquito
01-22-2005, 02:50 AM
It's amazing that they got any poker in between all the
gratuitous sex comments. Even the players! Of course, they
were put up to it......I hope.

djcolts
01-22-2005, 11:09 AM
Both she and Tom Leyskis were lame - but I blame the producers for taking the cheap angle and hiring these two - you hire them for the inane male/female conflict, but it really is terrible to listen to. I can't believe any announcers they hire would make Kevin Nealon sound good in comparison - but they may have done it.

cjromero
01-22-2005, 11:53 AM
Why does anyone still hire Kennedy to be involved with any TV program? She is annoying and not hot in the least.

That was God awful. If the mute button on your remote is broken, don't bother checking the show out. I thought Clonie looked good, though.

IronDragon1
01-22-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why does anyone still hire Kennedy to be involved with any TV program? She is annoying and not hot in the least.

That was God awful. If the mute button on your remote is broken, don't bother checking the show out. I thought Clonie looked good, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

As did Karina Jett, who I am really starting to respect as a player

Jacks Up
01-22-2005, 08:13 PM
She's not half the player her husband is.

IronDragon1
01-23-2005, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
She's not half the player her husband is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. I was just sayins' is all.