PDA

View Full Version : Please No More Stupid Tilt Threads

djhak323
01-21-2005, 07:20 PM
I am constantly baffled on why all of these people who do nothing but slam tilt are still watching it. Obviously if you are still watching it, you believe it to have atleast some merit. And please, don't give me this "The only reason I'm going to watch it is to laugh at how stupid it is" or something rediculous like that, because everyone knows, including yourself, that that is total crap. Listen, I'm not here to preach to everyone saying how great Tilt is, because it certainly isn't a great show, but the point is, if you don't like it, then don't watch it, or atleast stop complaining about it.
And let's be honest, most of the people who say how dumb Tilt is decided to think that before they saw the first episode. No matter what Tilt was like, most of you people were going to kill it no matter what. Apparently saying how dumb TV shows are is the new cool thing to do.
And finally, I am amazed on how so many people are obsessed with the nitty gritty details of every hand played. The show is not a poker strategy tutorial. It is about the lives of poker players, what goes on inside their heads, their motivations, etc. So whether the Matador played a substandard hand in early position or whether Miami made a loose call really does not matter.
So go ahead and rip me you Tilt haters, but those are my thoughts on the matter.

Arsene Lupin III
01-21-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Obviously if you are still watching it, you believe it to have atleast some merit. And please, don't give me this "The only reason I'm going to watch it is to laugh at how stupid it is" or something rediculous like that, because everyone knows, including yourself, that that is total crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever watch mystery science theater 3000?

-adam

jojobinks
01-21-2005, 09:23 PM
can this thread be over right away?