PDA

View Full Version : Should I hook up with a really tall girl?

MEbenhoe
01-21-2005, 05:28 PM
Here's the info:

Me 6'5"
Her 6'1"

Both of us are very athletic, and she's pretty cute. Seems like it'd be interesting to hook up with a girl that tall. Thoughts?

M2d
01-21-2005, 05:29 PM
when I was single, I wasn't in any position to turn down any trim unless she was fugly.

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-21-2005, 05:31 PM
Do it. Tall girls are hot. Well, let me temper that a bit. They have more hotness potential. I think 6'1" is about perfect for a 6'5" guy. I've got the same 4" gap with my wife (6'1" and 5'9") and it couldn't be better.

Rushmore
01-21-2005, 05:32 PM
You sound like an imbecile even wondering if you "should."

You're single, and a tall, cute girl would like to have sex with you.

<Play Jeopardy music>

jakethebake
01-21-2005, 05:32 PM
I'm a short guy. You have no idea how many times the line "f[/b]uck & s[/b]uck at the same time" has gotten me in bed with a tall woman.

lu_hawk
01-21-2005, 05:33 PM
no way a cute girl that is a full 4" shorter than you is just off-limits.

Rushmore
She digs your beard, right?

Lazymeatball
unless she's taller than you, why is there any question?

Patrick del Poker Grande
Yes. This does reek of the standard OOT "I have a girl who's interested in me and I want to make sure the world knows about it" post.

jakethebake
01-21-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes. This does reek of the standard OOT "I have a girl who's interested in me and I want to make sure the world knows about it" post.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good point. Bragging thread!

nolanfan34
01-21-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

<Play Jeopardy music>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. This seems to be a trend of yours as of late, coming up with reasons to not sleep with a girl, then posting about it after the fact. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rushmore
01-21-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a short guy. You have no idea how many times the line "[censored] & suck at the same time" has gotten me in bed with a tall woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake,
Although I respect you a great deal due to your avatar, I simply must point out that any woman who is more likely to get into bed with you because you're

a.) short enough to "f*ck and suck at the same time," and

b.) willing to actually use this as part of a line to get her into bed

...is a prostitute.

jakethebake
01-21-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a short guy. You have no idea how many times the line "[censored] & suck at the same time" has gotten me in bed with a tall woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake,
Although I respect you a great deal due to your avatar, I simply must point out that any woman who is more likely to get into bed with you because you're

a.) short enough to "f*ck and suck at the same time," and

b.) willing to actually use this as part of a line to get her into bed

...is a prostitute.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nah. Ya just gotta find one tall, drunk and with a sense of humor. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

housenuts
01-21-2005, 05:41 PM
i would. i love tall girls. i'm 6'4-6'5. i'd rather a 6'1 girl than a 5'1 girl.

Yeti
01-21-2005, 05:47 PM
Man, I can't believe this young girl is being discussed like a piece of meat. Nice tits?

[ QUOTE ]

<Play Jeopardy music>

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the best post on the thread. Do you see why?

Bluffoon
01-21-2005, 05:48 PM
I am 5'9" and I have dated a couple of girls who were taller than me in heels.

Who cares?

Tron
01-21-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Man, I can't believe this young girl is being discussed like a piece of meat. Nice tits?

[ QUOTE ]

<Play Jeopardy music>

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the best post on the thread. Do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it the Jeopardy music?

M2d
01-21-2005, 05:53 PM
Unless she's ugly or used to be a man, why is there any question?

MEbenhoe
01-21-2005, 06:00 PM
Alright, I'll admit it, I started this thread:

A) to brag

B) to discuss the pluses of tall girls

P.S. Hook up didn't necessarily mean sex, at least right away.

MEbenhoe
01-21-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

<Play Jeopardy music>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. This seems to be a trend of yours as of late, coming up with reasons to not sleep with a girl, then posting about it after the fact. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey the "hand" post was a serious thread looking for solid advice on my "play".

B00T
01-21-2005, 06:07 PM
HIJACK TIME

I'm 5'11 and the chick I am seeing is 4'8. Besides reciting Ludacris' "Feels like a midget is hanging from my necklace" line, anyone have any other ideas to take advantage of a discrepancy?

Yeti
01-21-2005, 06:38 PM
Excellent.

Daliman
01-21-2005, 06:48 PM
Daliwoman = 5'9"
Daliman = 5'8"

I have dated a couple girls that were 6'. All works well. I've always preferred them short, skinny, and busty though. Not an easy combo to pull off, for sure, but the ex was 5'2", 92 lbs and 34C, so it's possible.

brassnuts
01-21-2005, 06:56 PM
I got a buddy who is 5'9", the last two girls he has dated are 6' and 6'1".

Edge34
01-21-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
HIJACK TIME

I'm 5'11 and the chick I am seeing is 4'8. Besides reciting Ludacris' "Feels like a midget is hanging from my necklace" line, anyone have any other ideas to take advantage of a discrepancy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just don't start talking about the Yellow Brick Road or humming the Oompa-Loompa song...

Christ, that was lame, even for me. I'm not on today...

lucas9000
01-21-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Here's the info:

Me 6'5"
Her 6'1"

Both of us are very athletic, and she's pretty cute. Seems like it'd be interesting to hook up with a girl that tall. Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, and -- say it with me now -- it's not even close.

VBM
01-21-2005, 07:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Both of us are very athletic, and she's pretty cute. Seems like it'd be interesting to hook up with a girl that tall...

[/ QUOTE ]

mmm...has anyone ever seen Mebenhoe and Tyler Durden in the same room at the same time....i think not...

Josh W
01-21-2005, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
HIJACK TIME

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear that. I'm between 6'6" and 6'7", and my girlfriend is 5'0". Definitely takes some getting used to...

Josh

MEbenhoe
01-21-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Both of us are very athletic, and she's pretty cute. Seems like it'd be interesting to hook up with a girl that tall...

[/ QUOTE ]

mmm...has anyone ever seen Mebenhoe and Tyler Durden in the same room at the same time....i think not...

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I missing something?

MEbenhoe
01-21-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
HIJACK TIME

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear that. I'm between 6'6" and 6'7", and my girlfriend is 5'0". Definitely takes some getting used to...

Josh

[/ QUOTE ]

my shortest was 5'1"

Tyler Durden
01-21-2005, 07:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks like I have officially arrived.

dtbog
01-21-2005, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
5'2", 92 lbs and 34C

[/ QUOTE ]

So ALL of her weight was in her breasts? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-DB

wacki
01-21-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

<Play Jeopardy music>

[/ QUOTE ]

classic

Slacker13
01-21-2005, 08:20 PM
I am 6'2 and hooked up with a girl once who was the same height, It was great. I say go for it.

deacsoft
01-21-2005, 09:30 PM
Tall and thin chicks are hot. I'm 5'10" and I have dated three chicks that were at least 2 inches taller than me. I don't know what it is about them. They just do it for me. Maybe it's those long legs? As was said, she's not taller than you so what's the issue here?

Toro
01-21-2005, 09:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm between 6'6" and 6'7"

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha. For christ sakes josh. You're a tall dude but wtf, pick one, either 6'6" or 6'7". What's this in between crap.

whiskeytown
01-21-2005, 09:45 PM
what the hell is wrong with you...

I'm 6'3, and I've always been more attracted to girls closer to my height (5'10" to 6'1") -

for one, you don't hurt your back bending over and hugging them...and the taller they are, the easier it is for them to wrap those legs around your waist /images/graemlins/grin.gif

you stupid fool....I should sweep in and take her out of the running...you fool.

UPDATE: - Gawd...more I think of it, I wanna beat the [censored] out of you - you [censored] moron. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

bdk3clash
01-21-2005, 09:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a short guy. You have no idea how many times the line "f[/b]uck & s[/b]uck at the same time" has gotten me in bed with a tall woman.

[/ QUOTE ]
Zero?

MEbenhoe
01-21-2005, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what the hell is wrong with you...

I'm 6'3, and I've always been more attracted to girls closer to my height (5'10" to 6'1") -

for one, you don't hurt your back bending over and hugging them...and the taller they are, the easier it is for them to wrap those legs around your waist /images/graemlins/grin.gif

you stupid fool....I should sweep in and take her out of the running...you fool.

UPDATE: - Gawd...more I think of it, I wanna beat the [censored] out of you - you [censored] moron. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha Whiskey,

Apparently you missed the point in the post where I admitted I pretty much made the original post just to brag and to spark a discussion on the awesomeness of tall girls.

Duke
01-22-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh it's better that way. She doesn't even have to kneel down.

Nice job on not being gay, though. Good work - I was worried about you for a while.

~D

Duke
01-22-2005, 12:50 AM
I'm about 6'6" and 5'9" is as tall as I ever had. I guess I like the smaller ones for some reason. I don't know.

Not that it really matters... being horizontal nullifies a lot of height gap. Plus, if you pick them up for an against-the-wall banging, smaller is good because they're light.

Spinners rock.

~D

Roy Munson
01-22-2005, 12:56 AM
Me: 6'4"
Her: 3'9"

I will let others elaborate.

deacsoft
01-22-2005, 02:09 AM
Me 5'10"
Her 6'3"

I think that's the tallest chick I've ever hooked up with. The other two tall ones were 6"0" and 6'1". The shortest was probably about 5'4".

tpir90036
01-22-2005, 04:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What the hell is the matter with you people? Seriously. Someone go get Sup Bro in here to lay down some knowledge.

Rick Diesel
01-22-2005, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hook up didn't necessarily mean sex, at least right away.

[/ QUOTE ]

And why the [censored] not? You need to visit www.fastseduction.com (http://www.fastseduction.com) to bone up on your game.

jakethebake
01-22-2005, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Zero?

[/ QUOTE ]
I told ya you had no idea.

kyro
01-22-2005, 09:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do it. Tall girls are hot. Well, let me temper that a bit. They have more hotness potential. I think 6'1" is about perfect for a 6'5" guy. I've got the same 4" gap with my wife (6'1" and 5'9") and it couldn't be better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it a bad thing that I read that and said, "What a dumbass, he's TWO inches taller than her. Guy should learn how to subtract."?

Yeti
01-22-2005, 09:17 PM
So, you boned her yet?

Duke
01-22-2005, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it a bad thing that I read that and said, "What a dumbass, he's TWO inches taller than her. Guy should learn how to subtract."?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah you just screwed up on how many inches are in a foot.

You keep telling your chicks that you got a foot long unit, and you're really only 10 inches. Shorty.

~D