PDA

View Full Version : A thought

04-16-2002, 09:11 PM
I've heard the idea of a shared online bankroll kicked around quite a lot. Obviously this would prevent sites from getting their customers locked in, and they would lose the interest from the cash float, which is part of the reason this hasn't happened.

However, it seems to me that everyone but paradise should get together and implement this as a separate company. It doesn't seem to me that any of the other sites are really picking up a lot of steam, and so the increase in traffic seems more valuable than potential future locked in customers who may never materialize.

If I could use the same bankroll on all non-paradise sites, I would most certainly put up cash and play each of them at least a little. I'm not interested in paypalling cash in and out each time however.

I think the increased convenience would entice many players to cardrooms that they would otherwise never play. Also, since the bankroll holders would be purely a financial services company, my money would be much safer there than at a struggling cardroom.

Thoughts?

04-17-2002, 01:56 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me. I have multiple accounts and move around a lot. It would be nice to be able to do this with less money tied up online. Of course if the sites moved the cash out to Paypal as quickly as they accept it this concept would already be a reality.