PDA

View Full Version : DISREGARD MY LAST POSTS!

04-16-2002, 07:46 PM
Hello players-

The last posts I made were an honest mistake.

I was never hacked, I jumped to conclusions to quickly. ACR is a great internet poker company with great support and staff, truely! I told them the problem and it was all cleared up within a matter of minutes! I must have a virus on my CPU or some other problem that ACR has nothing to do with. Please disregard my last post thanks.

3 2 1

04-16-2002, 07:51 PM
You loser idiot. How old are you? Jump to conclusions IVE BEEN HACKED!!!!!

BEH!!!! You made yourself look like a total douche. And gave bad PR to a good site like ACR that is really making an effort in the very competitive internet poker market. Please refrain from being an idiot.

Tx Swifty

04-16-2002, 08:07 PM
"And gave bad PR to a good site like ACR that is really making an effort in the very competitive internet poker market"

how long until they throw in the towel?

04-16-2002, 11:09 PM
And you know this why???? cause ACR told ya this????? lmao

04-16-2002, 11:11 PM

04-16-2002, 11:25 PM
I just left ACR and there were well over 100 players and 15 tables running. That doesn't sound like the fat lady has sung to me.

04-17-2002, 02:03 PM
"I just left ACR and there were well over 100 players and 15 tables running. That doesn't sound like the fat lady has sung to me."

And only 3 or 4 were real money rakeable games and those were all shorthanded.

04-17-2002, 02:33 PM
That's not true...there was at LEAST 8 full real money tables going and several short-handed ones last night.

You may think it's still not that many, but they're getting there. I enjoy the site...guess that's all that matters for me.

LLAMA

04-17-2002, 02:45 PM
BZZZZ, no that's wrong, but thanks for playing and we hope you enjoy a lovely parting gift.

LLAMA replied before I could but your statement is absolutely untrue. When I left I counted tables and there were at least 8 HE tables running about 6 of which were full and there were a couple of shorthanded O/8 tables running too. The rest were tourneys.

04-17-2002, 05:00 PM
Well excuse me guys,maybe I should have checked again before I logged out.Downloaded the software and created an account around 10PM est. At that time there was a short 4-8,a short 2-4 and 1 or 2 micro limit games going in Holdem.

Went over to the tourneys,played(and won)one,saw the $25 go into my account and left.

First impressions...the colors are horrible!Worse on the eyes than the old Paradise.The software is fast enough but the cards seem blurry around the edges,the sound is tinny and the chat box could use improvement.

But...since they essentially want to give me $50 to start an account with no financial committment on my part you'll see me there again.