PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Cyrus

West
01-21-2005, 02:51 PM
If only there were a Cyrus on every political message board in cyberspace. Your posts are like free education - and an antacid to counter the heartburn I get from reading a lot of the other posts on this forum. Keep up the good work.

Utah
01-21-2005, 02:55 PM
I vote this the gayest post ever.

Stop beating around the Bush and just ask him for his number.

Wake up CALL
01-21-2005, 03:18 PM
I agree, well almost agree. It is good to have a poster like Cyrus, his posts do cause one to think. To think what terrible condition this country might be in if his kind of skewed logic became commonplace and normal. Thank-you Cyrus for keeping us ever vigil and on the lookout for off center radical left wing thinking.

theBruiser500
01-21-2005, 08:13 PM
Cyrus is one of my favorite posters in this forum.

zaxx19
01-21-2005, 09:13 PM
Yes he is very popular in Palestine also...they read his posts while dodging those indiscriminate death squads bull- dozing into their quaint seren villages....

The dudes a complete left wing crackpot...its good to know they are out there just reinforces my conservatism.

bholdr
01-21-2005, 10:06 PM
gotta turn everything into a homophobe fest, eh, utah? maybe somebody's a little repressed? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Utah
01-21-2005, 10:47 PM
Not repressed at all. Cryus' posts turn me like you wouldnt believe. There is nothing like the half-baked faulty logic of a left wing liberal male to get me goin.

bholdr
01-21-2005, 11:02 PM
you've gone from homophobic to homoerotic...
turns you...on? /images/graemlins/ooo.gif
gets you goin? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

i'm totally just giving you come crap, here man. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

to explain:
sometimes when people use the term 'gay' in a derogotory sense, it gets ME goin, i feel that it's the same thing as saying "that's nigger work" about degrading physical labor, etc...
no big deal, really, though.

vulturesrow
01-22-2005, 12:35 AM
Such as you, I am completely on the other end of the political spectrum of Cyrus and pretty much disagree on everything with him. That being said, he, unlike many others in this forum, actually makes thought out posts with facts behind him. Now I dont always agree with his logic or his sometimes twistin of said facts, but I do grudgingly afford him some respect. That being said, the original post in this thread is downright pathetic.

Utah
01-22-2005, 01:09 AM
No offense meant, other that that original post was pretty damn gay. lol.

bholdr
01-22-2005, 01:58 AM
LMAO! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ThaSaltCracka
01-23-2005, 07:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Such as you, I am completely on the other end of the political spectrum of Cyrus and pretty much disagree on everything with him. That being said, he, unlike many others in this forum, actually makes thought out posts with facts behind him. Now I dont always agree with his logic or his sometimes twistin of said facts, but I do grudgingly afford him some respect. That being said, the original post in this thread is downright pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

I enjoy Cyrus' posts as well, but the OP is all over Cyrus' balls.