PDA

View Full Version : You can't draw out forever....(low content)

David04
01-21-2005, 01:24 PM
Which is what villain told me after this beauty.

$1+.10 SNG

Hero is at seat 0 with 1490.
Button is at seat 2 with 1575.
SB is at seat 3 with 2935.
The button is at seat 2.

SB posts the small blind of 50.
Hero posts the big blind of 100.

Hero: J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif
Button: -- --
SB: -- --

Pre-flop:

Button folds. SB calls. Hero checKs.
Flop (board: J/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif):

SB checks. Hero checks

Turn (board: J/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif):

SB bets 100. Hero raises to 500. SB
goes all-in for 2835. Hero goes all-in for 1390.
SB is returned 1445 (uncalled).

Tournament all-in showdown -- players show:

Hero shows J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif
SB shows A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/club.gif.

River (board: J/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif):

(no action in this round)

Showdown:

Hero has J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif: full house, jacks full of eights.
SB has A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif: two pair, aces and jacks

Hand Summary:

No rake is taken for this hand.
Hero wins 2980 with full house, jacks full of eights.

Is it really a bad beat if you are legally retarded? He let me draw out for free....and then bitched about it. HAHAHA

bigredlemon
01-21-2005, 01:46 PM
thats what he gets for being cute with AA. From the way the flop came down, I think he can only blame himself for that one. And WTH was he re-raising when the J came down for? Truly horrible play on his part.

David04
01-21-2005, 02:06 PM
Yup. I NEVER get cute with AA...unless I know that I can trap some uber LAG or something...