PDA

View Full Version : PartyPoker sucks or is it just me?

04-15-2002, 07:56 PM
I just got booted from a tourney at Party Poker. What the hell? Is this normal or typical? Is it down?

04-15-2002, 10:05 PM
Its just you.

04-15-2002, 10:46 PM
Partry poker may very well be the most worthless site on the web with the greatest amount of team play due to their lack of posting one's location and also the fact that they all team up and play there. beware those cheats.

Damian Miller

04-16-2002, 10:17 AM
What do you call Pokerstars, then? They don't even force you to put in a real city.

04-16-2002, 01:23 PM
Rats,

Neither does Paradise, or Planet, or any other site that I am aware of. How would we go about that - ask you to fax us your passport? What's your point here?

...dan

Dan Goldman

Vice President of Marketing

PokerStars

04-16-2002, 02:22 PM
I quit Party because of this. Repeated disconnects and they said it must be on my end. Doesn't happen at any other site.

04-21-2002, 08:04 PM
Defending yourself is rarely needed, and it looks bad to give credence to such a question. When playing in a live cardroom, who knows where they are from. With the internet, collusion can be done between countries...just look out for it, and trust the site is looking for it also. Cheating happens live, or anywhere money exists...just like theivery, drugs, and other things that are impossible to totally stop...just hindered and watched for.