PDA

View Full Version : nba picks 1/21

CCx
01-21-2005, 12:30 PM
miami -7.5 vs. indiana - bigtime revenge here after last year's playoffs when indiana sent miami packing - miami also is very good on home court, averaging over 100ppg - looking for BIG win for miami here tonite, double digits easily

other game i'm looking at for small bet:

GS +4 @ LAL (GS 8-1-2 ATS last 11 vs. LAL - LAL w/o Kobe, GS with Jason Richardson comeback)

anatta
01-21-2005, 01:08 PM
I like the Warriors at LAL too. Warriors are 0-8 with J. Richardson. 12-18 with him. Folks might remember that LA beat Warriors on road, and think easy now at home, especially after TV home win vs. T-Wolfs. Maybe move to 4.5? D-Fish returns. J-Rich, no Kobe, he is the best athlete on court.

I see Nets PK at home. Kidd is playing well. Thoughts? Pythagorus at Sharps likes Toronto but he got it at 5 at Pinny, said get it fast it won't last...it was 4.5 when I checked it. This guy does seem to know his NBA.

CCx
01-21-2005, 01:14 PM
I dont like Toronto tonight - even though Washington is without Hughes, you've got a pretty decent Washington team coming off a huge loss to SA, and a very mediocre Toronto team coming off a huge win against NYK. I'm staying off the game but if you held a gun to my head, I'd be on Washington tonight....

Sorry I have no opinion either way on BOS @ NJN...

plus_man
01-21-2005, 03:55 PM
Toronto has momentum against a sloppy Washington team and Golden State wants revenge. Toronto, Golden St on the money line.

MikeyObviously
01-21-2005, 05:01 PM
You've been good to me. I'm takin' it.

CCx
01-21-2005, 10:57 PM
Hope you took the Nets *AND* Washington...Wash. game wasn't half bad, lots of points

CCx
01-21-2005, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
miami -7.5 vs. indiana

[/ QUOTE ]

This whole game went horribly wrong near the end of the first half with Miami attempting that off-the-back-board pass for a dunk on the breakaway, not realizing that Indiana had a man trailing and it led to a turnover. They pissed away an 8 point lead near halftime. Game's not over yet (80-77 IND with 5 to go), but Miami has really slopped it up. Way too many open baskets for Indiana. And Scot Pollard just said "fu<king bullsh!t" on national tv, that's fantastic. Think I'm losing this one but will cross fingers for late games /images/graemlins/grin.gif

P.S. Shaq needs his old free throw coach back /images/graemlins/crazy.gif - also wow, Miami is 12-26 from the stripe with 1:30 to go...gotta make the free ones!

CCx
01-21-2005, 11:58 PM
17-36 from free throw line, that'll win you games