PDA

View Full Version : Poker Table Website

OhioPoker
01-21-2005, 11:51 AM
If you are looking for a poker table, or are someone that makes custom poker tables, check out http://www.findyourpokertable.com. Joining is free for both table-seekers and builders. There are categories for every state and Canada. Site is pretty new, but we are marketing with other sites as well as the major search engines.

Thanks for looking!

Blake
blake@findyourpokertable.com

Accident
01-23-2005, 12:32 PM
Ridiculous spam!

Slow Play Ray
01-23-2005, 01:02 PM
/images/graemlins/mad.gif

TwinTowers
01-23-2005, 05:47 PM
Whats he spamming?? Only 2 people are currently selling tables, and only one was at the time of the post. Neither of them are this guy, as Im familar with both of the current sellers.

Hop Pocket
01-23-2005, 06:48 PM
I would love a good poker table, but there were no tables being sold in GA. I'll try and check back with the site at a later time tho.

Riverboat Willie
01-24-2005, 02:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I would love a good poker table, but there were no tables being sold in GA. I'll try and check back with the site at a later time tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure, but I think there's a southern builder here: www.pokertablebuilders.com (http://www.pokertablebuilders.com)

I don't run the site, but I am one of the builders. I do not mean this as spam, just want to help out a fellow forum user.

ddollevoet
01-24-2005, 10:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of table are you looking for and where in Georgia do you live?

I built an oval table with rope lights and built in cup holders last summer. I based the design on Sly Fish's table (you can search for his name.) Anyway, my home game is growing to the point where I need to build a second table. It wouldn't be a big deal to build 2 more tables at the same time. Let me know if you have any interest or if you'd like me to post some pictures.

OhioPoker
01-24-2005, 01:42 PM
I'm not making any money off of the site. It is free to use, and only costs if you want a subdomain, or want a banner ad, and our prices are EXTREMELY LOW. We aren't going to charge the dealers/builders anykind of per table charge. Just trying to hook up buyers with sellers, and to avoid shipping charges or cheap stuff on Ebay.

Blake
blake@findyourpokertable.com

warewulf
01-24-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of table are you looking for and where in Georgia do you live?

I built an oval table with rope lights and built in cup holders last summer. I based the design on Sly Fish's table (you can search for his name.) Anyway, my home game is growing to the point where I need to build a second table. It wouldn't be a big deal to build 2 more tables at the same time. Let me know if you have any interest or if you'd like me to post some pictures.

[/ QUOTE ]

Post pics and how much please! I am looking for a table.

ddollevoet
01-24-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Post pics and how much please! I am looking for a table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will do. Give me a day or so to find the time to take them and post them.

smartalecc5
01-24-2005, 04:13 PM
Itd be better if we didnt have to sign up to post a message.

OhioPoker
01-25-2005, 01:27 PM
The point of the site is to have builders post their tables and contact information so that prospective buyers can find them. Most sites require you to register to post.

In the future, we will be getting discounts for the builders that register and list their information, so that, ultimately, the customer gets a better product, cheaper.