PDA

View Full Version : Notes option at paradise poker!!

04-15-2002, 02:25 PM
I really like this feature. Now I can make notes about every fish that has ever sucked out on me. It makes holding a grudge so much easier. I don't have to limit my cursing of the fish to the ones who sucked out on me in that specific session. Now I can berate the fish even before they suck out on me.

For example:

Nate7out: 4/2/02 This fish is a crack head maniac. He check/raised me on the turn with an underpair vs my top two and hit his set on the river.

Now I can tell this too dumb to live piece of garbage off every. single. time. I play with him.

04-15-2002, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the tip -- me -- I'll have a nice welcome mat for when you chase him off your table. Thanks!

04-15-2002, 09:13 PM
Just FYI, we have had this option at PokerStars since we launched the site. Paradise opted for the floating-text idea, which is kind of neat, but limited - we have a Notes tab where you can keep all kinds of freeform text, so you can record your bad beats in excruciating detail.

04-16-2002, 01:39 AM
Since Mason is really busy and might not get around to it quick enough I'll step in.

Dan @ Pokerstars:

The recently held Heads Up tournament that was just completed on PokerStars was not an official Two Plus Two function. It was organized by one of our posters and the only thing that Two Plus Two LLC has to do with it is that we are donating books to the top finishers.

In that regard, Two Plus Two LLC have no plans for future tournaments, and are not aware of what anyone else might be doing.

04-16-2002, 01:27 PM
Uh...am I really slow...or am I rightly confused about why this was posted in response to my message (which said nothing about the 2+2 event)?

...dan

Dan Goldman

Vice President of Marketing

PokerStars

04-16-2002, 09:19 PM
I'm sure you saw a lot of these messages, but one more won't hurt. Thanks for hosting the 2+2 HUT, and hurry up and implement shared bankrolls so I can start playing ring games at your site.