PDA

View Full Version : The lameness of some 2+2er's

PhatTBoll
01-21-2005, 01:43 AM
Hey, I know what I'll do. I'll identify a poster on an internet poker forum, then I'll hunt him down on an online poker site, sit down at his table, and randomly talk smack about his political beliefs while the fish leave.

Whoever you are, you are a tool.

ThaSaltCracka
01-21-2005, 01:47 AM
who did this? Out them immediately!

deacsoft
01-21-2005, 01:49 AM
What user name? What site?

daryn
01-21-2005, 01:50 AM
for real.

PhatTBoll
01-21-2005, 01:50 AM
Party. I'll give him a chance to out himself before I give his handle.

nolanfan34
01-21-2005, 01:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread has merit. I'm thinking an e-lynching is in order, and I'm already making predictions in my mind who it could be.

ThaSaltCracka
01-21-2005, 01:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]fuc[/b]k it, just out him.

Zoltri
01-21-2005, 01:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Why do you care?
Post his handle, chances are you wont get a response from him.

ThaSaltCracka
01-21-2005, 01:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Why do you care?
Post his handle, chances are you wont get a response from him.

[/ QUOTE ]yeah but whenever we see him we all can call him a douche.

PhatTBoll
01-21-2005, 01:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] it, just out him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. MISTEREDT

Inthacup
01-21-2005, 01:56 AM
Mister ED is a SON OF A BITCH!

ThaSaltCracka
01-21-2005, 01:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. MISTEREDT

[/ QUOTE ]who is that?

daryn
01-21-2005, 01:57 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. MISTEREDT

[/ QUOTE ]who is that?

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly.

Zoltri
01-21-2005, 01:58 AM
If Salt does not know him, I certainly wouldnt.

ThaSaltCracka
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. MISTEREDT

[/ QUOTE ]who is that?

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly.

[/ QUOTE ] HAHA. what a [censored].

vulturesrow
[ QUOTE ]
Hey, I know what I'll do. I'll identify a poster on an internet poker forum, then I'll hunt him down on an online poker site, sit down at his table, and randomly talk smack about his political beliefs while the fish leave.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is lameness personified and Mister Ed is one <font color="black"> cheese dick motherfucker </font>

stabn
[ QUOTE ]

yeah but whenever we see him we all can call him a douche.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree. Out the bitch so we can run him out of Oot.

ThaSaltCracka
01-21-2005, 01:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is lameness personified and Mister Ed is one <font color="black"> cheese dick motherfucker </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
His name is Mister Ed? Where does he post?

nolanfan34
01-21-2005, 02:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
His name is Mister Ed? Where does he post?

[/ QUOTE ]

IT MUST BE ED MILLER!!!!!!

PhatTBoll
01-21-2005, 02:03 AM
I'm sure he doesn't use the same name for Party as he does here. He has to be a 2+2er because there is no non-2+2er out there who would associate the name PhatTBoll with conservative beliefs. This forum and poker are the only two things I use this handle for.

His location was Miami I believe.

Zoltri
01-21-2005, 02:03 AM
Eddie Haskel?

daryn
01-21-2005, 02:04 AM
jake the bake!

joking.

deacsoft
01-21-2005, 02:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. MISTEREDT

[/ QUOTE ]

For those of us who play at party we could just add him to the buddy list and be sure to call him a [insert expletive here] at least once every time we see he's playing.

Zoltri
01-21-2005, 02:06 AM
There is a newbie in the sports forum going by 'mister mister E'.

ThaSaltCracka
01-21-2005, 02:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure he doesn't use the same name for Party as he does here. He has to be a 2+2er because there is no non-2+2er out there who would associate the name PhatTBoll with conservative beliefs. This forum and poker are the only two things I use this handle for.

His location was Miami I believe.

[/ QUOTE ]
well theres only a few Miami guys on here I believe, and it wouldn't be Jake he is conservative leaning.

what a tool though, damn, wish we knew who he was. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CrazyEyez
01-21-2005, 02:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It must be him! No further proof needed. Let's all go wreck his sh!t.

ThaSaltCracka
01-21-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It must be him! No further proof needed. Let's all go wreck his sh!t.

[/ QUOTE ] haha, awesome. But doubtful, it has to be someone who frequents the politics forum.

edit: furthermore, he has to be a liberal.

Zoltri
01-21-2005, 02:11 AM
I got the bastard.

He is dead (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showprofile.php?Cat=&amp;User=20395&amp;what=online)

AngryCola
01-21-2005, 02:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I got the bastard.

He is dead (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showprofile.php?Cat=&amp;User=20395&amp;what=online)

[/ QUOTE ]

You may be jumping the gun here. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ThaSaltCracka
01-21-2005, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I got the bastard.

[/ QUOTE ]hmmmm.... you think thats him? I have my doubts.

fnord_too
01-21-2005, 02:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I got the bastard.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that guy only has four posts all in poker forums, and they are all pretty vanilla.

CrazyEyez
01-21-2005, 02:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I got the bastard.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that guy only has four posts all in poker forums, and they are all pretty vanilla.

[/ QUOTE ]
Either it's him, or he's about to pay the price for an unfortunate quasi-coincidence in his choice of handles. Either way, we need a whipping boy. I can't go to bed with all this pent-up contempt.
j/k

ThaSaltCracka
01-21-2005, 02:23 AM
PhatBol, go post this in whatever proper poker strategy forum it should be in, like SS or something. We need to git this bastard.

PhatTBoll
01-21-2005, 02:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
PhatBol, go post this in whatever proper poker strategy forum it should be in, like SS or something. We need to git this bastard.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want to clutter SS with this stuff. I rarely post there anyway. My new friend may not even read it; he didn't play any hands at the 2/4 table.

I didn't expect this post to get any replies, except maybe one from AA telling me that it was my mom. I just wanted to let whoever it is know that it wasn't appreciated. I'm willing to bet that has been achieved by now.

[censored]
01-21-2005, 02:34 AM
Yeah that would help. I looked at phatbol's recent polictics post to see if anyone was overly pissed about anything he posted but really there wasn't much there. I also remember somone choosing the Mr.Ed theme song as their favorite but I doubt it was him.

Anyways I added him to my buddy list.

ThaSaltCracka
01-21-2005, 02:35 AM
naw, you should def post stuff like this. My name on party is damn near similar to on here so someone can identify me easily, which is good when its people that like me, but if it was someone who disliked me I am sure I would get the same treatment. Its all a bunch of bs and these people should be outed.

Zoltri
01-21-2005, 02:36 AM
Dont worry Phat. He is going to get some of this. (http://content.collegehumor.com/media/movies/funnybrawl.wmv)

CrazyEyez
01-21-2005, 02:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I also remember somone choosing the Mr.Ed theme song as their favorite but I doubt it was him.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't stop laughing at this. All of the sudden some random dude will get lit up, and he'll be like "What the hell?" "One time you posted something about a horse - so you're obviously the one trolling phattboll."

(I'm not ripping your post. I also looked up phat's recent posts. We are fvcking Columbo wannabe's or something.)

ThaSaltCracka
01-21-2005, 02:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dont worry Phat. He is going to get some of this. (http://content.collegehumor.com/media/movies/funnybrawl.wmv)

[/ QUOTE ]thats how we do it on the west coast nigga!

CrazyEyez
01-21-2005, 02:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Holy sh!t, a dude I work with just got back from Vegas and said he got beat up on Freemont St. by some random dudes, and doesn't remember what even happened. I'll show him this and ask if it rings any bells.

Tyler Durden
01-21-2005, 02:56 AM
Sucks that he would do that but it's also pretty lame how everyone is trying to "e-lynch" the guy. What does that even mean, really? And how can you "run the guy out of OOT"? Seriously.

This is all online crap. You can't really do anything to anyone.

ThaSaltCracka
01-21-2005, 02:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sucks that he would do that but it's also pretty lame how everyone is trying to "e-lynch" the guy. What does that even mean, really? And how can you "run the guy out of OOT"? Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]
forget MISTEREDT, lets get Tyler!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zoltri
01-21-2005, 02:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You want some of this too?

http://www3.telus.net/public/ehopkins/funny-pictures/wupass.jpg

PoBoy321
01-21-2005, 03:07 AM
Online fights are like the special olympics.

No matter who wins, you're still retarded.

Tyler Durden
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bring it to me bitch. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tyler Durden
[ QUOTE ]
Online fights are like the special olympics.

No matter who wins, you're still retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahaha. Great line.

ThaSaltCracka
01-21-2005, 03:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bring it to me bitch. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]naw, your good peeps, plus I love how your bragging about sexaul conquests annoys everyone.

Tyler Durden
01-21-2005, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
naw, your good peeps, plus I love how your bragging about sexaul conquests annoys everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well in that case, one day I'll get around to posting about sleeping w/ the sister of the bisexual girl I slept with in college and also a few days after New Year's. I did the sister last weekend. Her older sister found out. But she's cool with it.

mmbt0ne
01-21-2005, 03:13 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
naw, your good peeps, plus I love how your bragging about sexaul conquests annoys everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well in that case, one day I'll get around to posting about sleeping w/ the sister of the bisexual girl I slept with in college and also a few days after New Year's. I did the sister last weekend. Her older sister found out. But she's cool with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, the possibilities....

Tyler Durden
01-21-2005, 03:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, the possibilities....

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe me, I've thought about it. But even I can't pull that one off.

mmbt0ne
01-21-2005, 03:19 AM
Believe me, I've thought about it. But even I can't pull that one off.

[/ QUOTE ]

If YOU can't pull it off, then I have nothing to aspire to.

Daliman
01-21-2005, 04:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, It appears the west coast fights like bitches and can;t handle anyone 1 on 1.

MrFeelNothin
01-21-2005, 04:23 AM
I have 13 hands with MISTEREDT from when I was playing 2/4 in october. He lost $13. I hope knowing that he has a -25BB/100 win rate over a highly significant number of hands helps you to sleep at night Phat.

Cyrus
01-21-2005, 04:50 AM
He gave you any good tips for a horse, at least ?

<font color="white">. </font>

ethan
01-21-2005, 06:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, It appears the west coast fights like bitches and can;t handle anyone 1 on 1.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently. I almost have a hard time believing this was an actual fight. It looks more like some stunt for "Jackass". There isn't one good punch thrown, they're basically trying to slap each other with closed fists.

The once and future king
01-21-2005, 07:14 AM
Why does every great thread have to have a token killjoy?

ArchAngel71857
01-21-2005, 01:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's your mom.

<font color="white">just doing my civic duty </font>
-AA

PhatTBoll
01-21-2005, 02:09 PM
I knew I could count on you, sweetheart.