PDA

View Full Version : Online Florist Help?

Tron
01-20-2005, 11:57 PM
Does anyone have any experience with these? Which one is the best, FTD, 1-800-Flowers, or something else? Pluses and minuses, etc.

I want to know because now that I'm in college, well, so are all of my lady friends, and that means I've got places all over the country where I need to (or could possibly need to) send flowers.

Oh, and if everyone says those are terrible, does anyone know of a good Chicago-area florist?

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

lapoker17
01-21-2005, 12:03 AM
Always use a local guy in the town you are sending to - The online stuff is crap.

And never send roses.

rusellmj
01-21-2005, 12:42 AM
Start sending flowers to a woman (other than your mother) on your first wedding anniversary. Until then spend your money on you. Don't be a sucka! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Live long and prosper.
Russ

rmarotti
01-21-2005, 09:05 AM
You didn't get laid much before marriage, did you?

IndieMatty
01-21-2005, 10:35 AM
I've used them all. FTD has good plants. the flowers are the same for the rest.

A local florist is the way to go. But you won't be dissapointed with FTD or 1-800 if you are sending Roses or some [censored].

Lates.

LALDAAS
01-21-2005, 11:35 AM
1-800-flowers SUCKS! BIG HAIRY GOAT BALLS!

The screwed me 3 times! Twice and valentines day! I sent past girls roses they never got there on the V-day! and in return all I got out of the deal was an apology note.

rusellmj
01-22-2005, 06:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You didn't get laid much before marriage, did you?

[/ QUOTE ]
I've never been married. Buying flowers, gifts and expensive dinners for women so you can get laid is for losers.
I've used 1-800flowers for mothers day and my mom and step moms birthdays. I've never had a problem with them like the others. I think I'll check out FTD next time. See how that goes.

Russ