PDA

View Full Version : Had a great time (well, mostly) MSSunshine..THANKS

04-13-2002, 05:14 PM
What a blast, I made it to the fourth round, and had a GREAT time.. The only exception was my opponent in round 4 was TOTALLY a nasty person (i won't mention his/her player ID, then i stoop all the way down to the bottom of the STINKY BARREL with them), but that is poker, and poker has a few REALLY REALLY big JERKS!! (not too many thank God).

The concept is great, the only suggestion I have is that we start out a little higher in limit. I could never move from in front of my PC for 3+ hours, both days.. Like I said, I hope this catches on, and we begin scheduled REAL MONEY HUT's soon. What a shame that my opponent left me with an awful taste, considering that me, and I assume most others, were there for fun. Please, everyone remember that..ITS A FREEROLL FOR GOD'S SAKE, Be nice to your opponent!! SHEESH, what an ass!!! All i have to say to you (my opponent, you know who you are) is: There is no need to whine like a total baby the ENTIRE match, on EVERY beat in a freeroll... My suspicions, however, is that you are a very lonely, miserable person in real life as well, because I have never played anyone as nasty in 10 YEARS!!! Imagine what this opponent will be like when he/she has to pay an entry???? OH MY GOD, i hope i never draw that player again under THOSE circumstances (PAID entry)..

Seriously, THANKS AGAIN, every opponent and everone I played & saw were so VERY VERY nice, that it was still fun... Regardless of whether i drew SATAN's MEAN MOTHER-IN-LAW in round 4. LOL

Can't wait for next one!!

Granny

04-13-2002, 06:02 PM
I am the "evil" opponent of Granny.

This is rather amusing, as the extent of my antics consisted of saying "nice catch", and "I'm keeping track of the amt of times you river me /images/smile.gif"

How I was being such a jerk I do not know as this was all in good fun. Some people...