PDA

View Full Version : When will Harrington's Volume II be out?

jfletcher
01-20-2005, 10:02 PM
Anyone know? I just finished the first one and found it quite good, but when I read the last page and saw the stuff that will be in Volume II, I feel like I am only half-educated -- if that /images/graemlins/smile.gif

In fact, most of the stuff that I felt I really needed to work on is the stuff that's in Volume II. Oh well.

yeltzen
01-20-2005, 10:28 PM
January 29th.

bigmac366
01-20-2005, 11:01 PM
i think mason said sometime this spring.

deacsoft
01-21-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i think mason said sometime this spring.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I remember.

Mason Malmuth
01-21-2005, 12:45 AM
Hi fletch:

I just spoke to Dan. He said that everything is on schedule, and given that that's the case, our target date (with some flexibility) is May 1.

Best wishes,
Mason

jfletcher
01-21-2005, 11:04 AM
May 1? What am I supposed to do till then? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guess I'll just keep crushing the competition in the early rounds of tournaments, then go out in the middle because "I haven't read volume II yet." /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dale
01-21-2005, 01:57 PM
I bought volume 1 in advance and was happy with the price and service.

If you offered "subscriptions" to upcoming books for the right incentive, I would buy them, and perhaps other people would, too. For example, if volume 2 and the Ed Miller book on No Limit were offered as a package that included guaranteed first week of release free shipping and perhaps a modest discount, I'd buy well in advance.

Is there some kind of subscription packaging for books that's both attractive to customers and worth doing for 2 + 2?