PDA

View Full Version : State pre-schools suck.

stabn
01-20-2005, 05:15 PM
When i was in pre-school i peed my pants. Obviously this would not have happened if i went to a private school. All state pre-schools suck.

pshreck
01-20-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When i was in pre-school i peed my pants. Obviously this would not have happened if i went to a private school. All state pre-schools suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually funny point on this... my parents paid money for me to go to a private (catholic) preschool. It was widely considered in town to be worse than the public schools, but my parents were paying for the 'value' of a catholic education.

Funny.

jakethebake
01-20-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL...on this one you get no arguement from me.

jakethebake
01-20-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually funny point on this... my parents paid money for me to go to a private (catholic) preschool. It was widely considered in town to be worse than the public schools, but my parents were paying for the 'value' of a catholic education. Funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on what your values are. Pay to have Mother Church brainwash you rather than a government drone.

mmcd
01-20-2005, 05:24 PM
I didn't even know public pre-schools existed. They certainly didn't where I grew up.

I thought public education systems all started at the kindergarten level.

pshreck
01-20-2005, 05:25 PM
If it makes any difference, I have officially stopped being a Catholic since I turned 20 or so, and that is after being educated in catholic schools until 5th grade.

stabn
01-20-2005, 05:26 PM
It doesn't here either. I went to some Christian pre-school. Something or other little lamb preschool. I just wanted to make fun of another thread and figured this would get the point across.

jakethebake
01-20-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If it makes any difference, I have officially stopped being a Catholic since I turned 20 or so, and that is after being educated in catholic schools until 5th grade.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wasn't putting it down or anything. Just making an observation. I didn't mean any offense.

stabn
01-20-2005, 05:27 PM
I stopped at 18 and that was after being part of youth ministry groups etc for a few years before that.

istewart
01-20-2005, 05:34 PM
I lol'ed.