PDA

View Full Version : table selection

bigmac366
01-20-2005, 05:12 PM
which is a better tool to aid in table selection, gametime or playerview? thanks

Lost Wages
01-20-2005, 07:23 PM
PlayerView because it automatically detects tables that you have open. GameTime requires a PokerTracker hand history import before it knows where you are.

I don't think there is any way to get GameTime to shows stats for tables that you not actually sitting at but it's been a while since I used it so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Lost Wages

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-20-2005, 08:40 PM
This is the main problem I have with GT+ and why I use Playerview until it crashes.

IzMan
01-20-2005, 11:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is the main problem I have with GT+ and why I use Playerview until it crashes.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's the main problem you have? thanks!

Iz

MisterNatural
01-21-2005, 06:32 AM
How to get stats on a table that you are observing with GameTime+ at a Party skin:

1) Set up Poker Tracker's "Auto-Import Hand History" and "Configure Import of Observed Hands"
2) Open a table.
3) Note a player name or two that is seated and let 1 full hand complete.
4) Either wait for Poker Tracker to import the hand or you can hit the "Force Import" button. Wait until the import is completed, about 10 seconds.
5) Open GameTime+, give it a second to get data from Poker Tracker and then select "Add Tracker"
6) Make sure the current database is selected ("My First Poker Traker Database" for most of us). Select the screen name of one of the above mentioned players.
7) You should see the matching table name. Select that and the stats should pop up.

excession
01-21-2005, 09:23 AM
yep you just run another version of GT+ and select a player on that table - that way you can have stats up for all tables (including the ones you aren't sitting at)

MisterNatural
01-21-2005, 02:47 PM
Actually, you don't have to run more than one version at a time. You can select multiple players/tables.

Dangergirl
01-21-2005, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, you don't have to run more than one version at a time. You can select multiple players/tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is often too much of a hassle for me and is why I use PV. Every now and then though, I will use Gametime when I'm already at a table.