PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 HUT Tonight 10pm EST

04-12-2002, 12:12 PM
OK...thank you to all of you who e-mailed me last night and allowed me to open a second bracket of players. For anyone still interested in entering, I still have spots open. Currently, we have 103 players.

For those of you already registered, please return to this forum at 8pm EST, two hrs before the 1st round starts, and check the 2+2HUT list for your correctly spelled username. If you do not find your name, or if it is misspelled in any way, e-mail me immediately.

Because the practice round went so quickly, we have changed the format slightly to allow everyone a good amount of play.

Everyone will receive $1000 in chips.

Blinds will go up every 20 min.

Because we are running 2 rounds back-to-back, you will go to the second round, if you are so lucky, with $2000. However, the blinds will also be proportionately higher, so the length of play should be about the same. Everyone returning on Saturday for the 3rd round will again start with $1000, and carry $2000 into the 4th round.

Helpful Hint: Once you have clicked on the 2+2 HUT tab at PokerStars, you will be taken to a Tournament page which will show 32 brackets comprised of 4 players. Click the tab with your username. You will then be shown 2 tables, one of which you will be at. It will be helpful for you to pull up both games, because the winner of your table will be playing the winner of the other table IMMEDIATELY after both are finished.

I thank you all for your generous comments concerning my part in putting this tournament together. I would also like to thank Steve Morrow and the PokerStars team for their help and direction, which was invaluable.

MS Sunshine

04-12-2002, 01:01 PM
Thanks MS. Looking forward to it.

You have done a great job with this.

04-12-2002, 06:38 PM
I will be rolling back home real close to the start of this puppy.

As long as I'm spelled whiskeytown (and I already have an account there) - I'll just assume we're golden, kay?

Thanks, MS.

RB

04-12-2002, 07:57 PM
please enter me for the 2+2 match on pokerstars if there are still spots available. thanks a bunch.

-harry

04-12-2002, 08:00 PM
sorry...forgot to give you my e-mail addy. thanks in advance again. its kramer235@hotmail.com

04-12-2002, 10:02 PM
i want to know how i can register to play in your tournaments. i see that other people from pokerstars have registered but i can't figure it out. please tell me how to do it.

thanks