PDA

View Full Version : American Idols idiots = hilarious

CrazyEyez
01-20-2005, 03:03 PM
I've never watched more than 3 minutes of the normal shows, but I've watched the last two nights where they show all the jackasses trying out. It's not like they've come up with some groundbreaking comedic formula, but dude - I find that sh!t incredibly funny. I wonder how many seasons it will take until one of the rejects blows their brains out after getting laughed at by Simon and company.
Anyone else like this stuff?

ahh
01-20-2005, 03:04 PM
William Hung!

jakethebake
01-20-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No. Try one of the pre-teen yahoo rooms.

CrazyEyez
01-20-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't retards = funny? I guess I'm too easily amused.
Cats attacking children on the other hand is high comedy, apparantly.

Shajen
01-20-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't retards = funny? I guess I'm too easily amused.

[/ QUOTE ]

To me it is. As far as laughing at the bad singers, what ever floats your boat, but to me it's just mean. Some of those people actually think they have talent and to get ripped on like that would straight suck.

pokerjo22
01-20-2005, 03:20 PM
If they think they have talent and they don't, they'll be ripped on at some point anyways. Might as well have it happen on prime time TV as anywhere else.

ThaSaltCracka
01-20-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] you are correct sir.

shant
01-20-2005, 04:05 PM
I'm with you CrazyEyes. Too many people are worried that watching American Idol turns them into a 12-year-old homosexual of some kind. I, like you, never really enjoy the actual talent part of the show, but the terrible singers and the reactions they get is higly entertaining.

lucas9000
01-20-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Some of those people actually think they have talent and to get ripped on like that would straight suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

in this day and age, no one tries out for american idol without knowing that there is a potential mean ass-ripping in store for them. they assume the risk by going out for it.

that said, i want to physically harm that simon guy.

Nottom
01-20-2005, 08:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Simon is the only reason the show is popular, without him it would have just been another Star Search.

lucas9000
01-20-2005, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Simon is the only reason the show is popular, without him it would have just been another Star Search.

[/ QUOTE ]

so? i still think he's a piece of [censored] who needs to be taught a lesson or two.

Boris
01-20-2005, 08:19 PM
I saw it for the first time two days ago. The show rocked. I lmao for two hours. This is good reason why you shouldn't tell your friends or family they are really good at something just make them feel better. They might end up as a jackass on TV.

I'm not going to watch the show after the freaks are weeded out.

vulturesrow
01-20-2005, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so? i still think he's a piece of [censored] who needs to be taught a lesson or two.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, tough.

Bulldog
01-21-2005, 11:16 AM
I'm the same way. I'll watch until they weed out the horrendous singers.

01-21-2005, 11:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SCUSE ME. Simon is the pizazz.

Now if you would like some lessons we can take a walk on the wild side you beefy man you.

jakethebake
01-21-2005, 11:32 AM
added to my ignore list.

Zoltri
01-21-2005, 11:37 AM
I wonder if this fat kid can make it to American Idol?

LINK (http://www.rawjunk.com/files/744637509.wmv)