PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Summary Question

Pat Southern
01-20-2005, 02:31 PM
Is there any way to automatically import tournament summaries from partypoker into my pokertracker? Sorry if this has been answered 100 times, but I'm new to the sNG scene.

Mr_J
01-20-2005, 02:40 PM
Yes you can get PT to automatically read your emails. Click on 'auto-import tournie summaries' in the file menu. A popup will come up and there you can select PT to read your email.

Slim Pickens
01-20-2005, 05:07 PM
Just to add something, if you import summaries from email, they don't have the blind level associated with the hands when they show up in PT. It's best to load all hands you played directly from your HD, and then load the summary for the hands after you went out. The PT forum is the best place to seach for this kind of info.

Slim

lorinda
01-20-2005, 07:01 PM
Just to add something, if you import summaries from email, they don't have the blind level associated with the hands when they show up in PT.

Strange. Mine do.

Lori

stillnotking
01-20-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just to add something, if you import summaries from email, they don't have the blind level associated with the hands when they show up in PT.

Strange. Mine do.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine do too. But if I import hands from my HD before importing summaries from my email, PT goes nuts and refuses to import the summaries correctly.

Slim Pickens
01-20-2005, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if you import summaries from email, they don't have the blind level associated with the hands when they show up in PT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Strange. Mine do.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

That's odd. I posted this exact issue on the PT forum and Pat told me that imported summaries would not show a level with each hand, but the ones off my HD would. When I deleted a tournament that had levels up to the poiint I went out and reloaded it from the summary, all hands had N/A for the level.

Slim

lorinda
01-20-2005, 09:25 PM
That's really odd.

I know it's not HD related because I don't store them on my HD.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean.

Lori

ptrack pat
01-20-2005, 09:26 PM
The emailed hand histories do not contain the level number but the hand histories stored on the hard drive do. That is why PT picks them up when you load from the hard drive. When you get the emailed hands, they normally include more hands that you have played, unless you finish in the money, so if you have loaded some hands from the hand history files and some from email, you'll get a mix of level numbers and N/A in that field. When you deleted the tournament and reloaded everything from the emailed hand histories, all hands were imported from the email so the level would be N/A for all of them.

ptrack pat
01-20-2005, 09:31 PM
Lori, what he is talking about is the blind level not the blind amount. So $15/$30 is level 1, etc.

lorinda
01-20-2005, 10:29 PM
Ah! Thanks Pat, that clears it up, I have never used HD so didn't realise that was a feature.

Lori