PDA

View Full Version : Yes, im aware that i'm a moron...

Tuco
01-20-2005, 03:23 AM
Got PS2 for Xmas. Brother stole it and I just got it back last night minus the manual.

When I plug in all the stuff (two memory cards, Tiger Wood golf etc) I get a screen with two options of "browser" and "system configuration" on it (and a rather mezmorizing swirly thing), neither of which takes me to the golf game.

I just wanna play golf. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

HELP!

Tuco.

ilya
01-20-2005, 03:37 AM
It should automatically load the game once you pop it in and reset the machine...so if it's not doing that, I'm guessing your disc is damaged in some way. Check for salsa stains.

bholdr
01-20-2005, 03:46 AM
browser---> click on the disc
(you should see an imige of whatever memory cards you have plugged in and a disc, representing the game)

that's all i know. not working? it should then say: unable to read disc.

no?

you're screwed, my man.

istewart
01-20-2005, 03:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Got PS2 for Xmas. Brother stole it and I just got it back last night minus the manual.

When I plug in all the stuff (two memory cards, Tiger Wood golf etc) I get a screen with two options of "browser" and "system configuration" on it (and a rather mezmorizing swirly thing), neither of which takes me to the golf game.

I just wanna play golf. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

HELP!

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Tron
01-20-2005, 05:07 AM
Yeah, dude, it's already been said, but click on Browse then choose the Disc. But I think your biggest problem is that you're playing Tiger Woods golf and got GTA3, GTA:VC, or GTA:SA... Come on, dude, why would you get a PS2 if you weren't playing those games!?!?!?!?

Tuco
01-20-2005, 05:18 AM
We have a bingo. Dont think it was salsa tho.

Tuco.

Tuco
01-20-2005, 05:19 AM
Ya, im gonna pick those up soon. Wife bought me golf.

Tuco.