PDA

View Full Version : I have a HUGE favor to ask....

cnfuzzd
01-19-2005, 08:35 PM
Hey guys, this is embaressing.

So one of my good friends called me up to day and told me she needed to borrow money to get a book for school, as she had "accidently" spent too much at a bar the other night. She is good people, and i couldnt argue with her reasons, so i agreed. however, i dont keep any sort of cash in my bank account, as i usually just spend it in bars like she did. So i just planned on doing my standard withdrawal today instead of tomorrow, with her 80 bucks on top of it. However, my pay-pro cahsout is probably not going to hit my neteller account before the bookstore closes, in 25 mins, so i was wondering if anyone would want to neteller me 87 bucks or so, and i would repay it as soon as my cashout hits. Again, this is embaressing. If anyone is willing, just my email address is cnfuzzd1@mchsi.com. You all rock.

peace

john nickle

pshreck
01-19-2005, 08:38 PM
Is this a joke?

cnfuzzd
01-19-2005, 08:40 PM
No, believe it or not, its not a joke. All of my friends are poor, and i used what money i had in my nt account to pay for my deposit on the new house im moving into. I know, it should be a joke, but sadly,, its not.

im hoping i have enough cred that it doesnt ruin my rep too badly

peace

john nickle

pshreck
01-19-2005, 08:41 PM
If you know anyone on this board well enough that would trust you and send you money, then why don't you have better contact mediums with them, aka instant messenger... telephone?

cnfuzzd
01-19-2005, 08:43 PM
because i dont know anyone well enough,,,however, its eighty bucks. Im assuming people are willing to accept that i am not scamming, especially since ive been at least somewhat of a productive member of the forum for awhile now. However, as time elapses, i think this isnt a viable option either. It maybe hot check time.....

peace

john nickle

Yeti
01-19-2005, 08:45 PM
I will/would, but doesn't my neteller account have to be authorised or something before I can send funds to a fellow member?

mmbt0ne
01-19-2005, 08:47 PM
[censored] them man, I gotcha covered. PM me with what I need to do.

1800GAMBLER
01-19-2005, 08:57 PM
PM me if no one else has.

mmbt0ne
01-19-2005, 09:05 PM
It's past 8, so I'm assuming you're either fuc[/b]ked or somebody else helped you out. If neither is the case, get with 1800, cause I have to head out. Good luck.

ThaSaltCracka
01-19-2005, 09:07 PM
if I had money in my neteller account I would do it, your good people.

IggyWH
01-19-2005, 09:12 PM
It seems odd to me that very few people offered to help you out. It's okay to post scantly clad underage women but it's taboo for someone to ask for a little loan? Guess I'll never understand some people.

If you still need it, I'll help out.

Shillx
01-19-2005, 09:19 PM
I should come to OOT more often.

I would, but the only way I can send $$$ is through my party account. I don't have netteller or anything like that...

Brad

stabn
01-19-2005, 09:21 PM
I don't have a neteller account or i totally would have. I agree with salt that he's good people.

jakethebake
01-19-2005, 09:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't have a neteller account or i totally would have. I agree with salt that he's good people.

[/ QUOTE ]

cnfuzzd
01-19-2005, 09:35 PM
Thanks guys. I am filled with warm, fuzzy feelings. The ol' john nickle ingenuity came through again, and i told the hot chick behind the counter that i would lay her the pipe like its never been done to her, or really anyone, before. She got this excited look in her eyes, and started coming at me. I smiled, but then the words "SHE IS NO POKERJO!!!" flashed before my eyes. So i just scraped together everything i had, including about twenty bucks in quarters. She was amused, but unimpressed. Of course, when i get home, my paypro cashout has come through. Life is funny sometimes.

Thanks again to everyone who offered. You guys really do rock.

peace

john nickle

PokerGoblin
01-19-2005, 09:57 PM
I'd have helped ya out N/P... but I need a little more than 25 mins notice... I am sure this was last resort for ya at any rate...

One question though, why didn't you just write a check knowing your deposit would clear tomorrow?

PG

stabn
01-19-2005, 09:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

One question though, why didn't you just write a check knowing your deposit would clear tomorrow?

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess: They may not take them.

wacki
01-19-2005, 10:13 PM
I just got back from the field after a long day of shooting my .308 heavy barrel and wasn't in contect with the e-universe. If I had known, I would of helped you. This is why you need digits nickle. They help you out when you are in a bind and time is of the essence. Little times like this (if not done too frequently of course) are great in finding out who really is your friend.

bholdr
01-19-2005, 10:19 PM
pawn something next time? i hate to admit it, but i had to a couple times in college to, yup, pay for my books. it's really not that expensive, long term, but you'll feel like a total degenerate carrying your stereo into the store.

pokerjo22
01-20-2005, 03:01 AM
Hi hon, I only just checked 2+2. 87 bucks for you - anytime.

Now 88 bucks would have been a whole other matter...