PDA

View Full Version : Michigan/Indiana 1/19

JupiterUWG
01-19-2005, 03:20 PM
Im thinkin of taking michigan on the money line...but its bloomington which scares me, thoughts? line i got is Michigan +3 and the money line would be +140

chuckyx99
01-19-2005, 03:36 PM
Hey, can you please explain what the money line means. How much does Michigan need to score in order to win, and also at what odds is the payout?

ttleistdci
01-19-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey, can you please explain what the money line means. How much does Michigan need to score in order to win, and also at what odds is the payout?

[/ QUOTE ]

The money line is just a straight up bet as opposed to betting against the spread. So Michigan would just have to win the game outright in order for you to hit on the moneyline. No points to worry about in this case.
If the odds on a moneyline are +140, that means you bet $100 to win $140. If the line was -140, then you would have to bet $140 to win $100.

playmnpoker
01-19-2005, 04:34 PM
I like the Mich game also in the money line. I have seen Indiana play this year a few times and they dont scare me as much as they have in years past. Rutgers is also very tough at home, they are playing Providence in a pick em game. Also LSU -2 at home is a strong play against Arkansas.