PDA

View Full Version : Party rakeback

FishBurger
01-19-2005, 12:52 PM
FYI : I e-mailed an affiliate about rakeback for Party SnGs and a rep e-mailed me back and said that Party does not pay rakeback on tourney fees. However, the rep said that I could move to PokerNow (of which I know nothing about) to get rakeback.

citanul
01-19-2005, 12:56 PM
That affiliate was incorrect.
Party counts tournament entry fee as rake, which gets kicked back to affiliates when there is one. I know that you probably know the terminology well, but just to be clear, Party does not do rake kickbacks to players, just to affiliates, and Party is against kicking rake back to players.

As far as I know, all Party skins send rake to affiliates for touranment entry fees.

citanul

FishBurger
01-19-2005, 01:13 PM
Thanks for the clarification. Actually, I do not know the terminology well, but I think I understood the gist of your post. Are you aware of an affiliate that will let me create another Party account and give me a portion of my tourney entry fees back?

citanul
01-19-2005, 02:28 PM
Check the 2+2 classifieds, upper left corner of the page.

I don't personally have a deal with an affiliate yet, though I am working on it.

Creating a new party account is against the terms and conditions of the site, though I believe it to be possible, and many affiliates will instruct you in how to accomplish it.

PokerNOW is a Party skin (same tables for sngs, no steps, I think, no party special tournaments, no bad beat jackpot, a few other things), so it may be in your best interest to sign up under an affiliate there. Wish I could be more helpful, but like I said, I'm just figuring out this stuff myself.

citanul