PDA

View Full Version : Stupid things you've done on a dare

JeffO
01-19-2005, 10:43 AM
Late night we're at a Taco Bell after partying all night. My buddy, who is about 6'3" 275# college football player, is bitching about how Taco Bell skimps on there burritos. I tell him if he doesn't like it then go make your own. Seconds later he's going over the top of the counter grabs a tortilla and starts heaping on the toppings. I still remember the look of shock on the store managers face like it was yesterday.

By the way, my buddy is a cop now.

LALDAAS
01-19-2005, 11:16 AM
I am pretty sure everyone has done this or has a buddy who has.
1)I got real siht faced and thought it was a good idea to surf on the top of my buddies car, going about 35 to 45mph

2)yet another drunk dare was to go steal the 20ft inflatable tire in front of Firestone. I actually pulled this one off.

3) This one wasnt mine but I was the darer. We were sitting in the GO-GO for the afternoon speacil .25 beers. apparently
we have had a little to much at this piont. A week prior we had watched "Goldmember".

This is lunch time I mind you so all the girls are the "C" rate girls. So this dancer comes out I couldnt belive the size of the mole this girl had on her tit. It was so big it was unbelivable.

So I look at my buddy and say " you wont do it " Knowing exactally what I was talking about he says "Oh yes I will!"

So the dancer makes her way towards us and starts doing the boobie bounce. As she leans forward for her tip my buddy pionts and starts yelling!

"MOLEY! MOLEY! MOLEY! MOLEY! HOLY MOLEY!"

I spit my beer across the table and walk away from perverts row.

Becuase of the scene thats was caused we where asked to leave and not very nicely! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

elwoodblues
01-19-2005, 11:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So I look at my buddy and say " you wont do it " Knowing exactally what I was talking about he says "Oh yes I will!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Pointing and saying "Moley" several times was exactly what you were talking about? Totally not where I thought the story was going.

LALDAAS
01-19-2005, 11:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Pointing and saying "Moley" several times was exactly what you were talking about? Totally not where I thought the story was going.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude it is the line from Goldmember when powers is face to face with Fred Savage and he has an giant mole on his face and flips apeshit on him.

I am interested where you thought it was going to go though.