PDA

View Full Version : Women who talk sports

DBowling
01-19-2005, 06:03 AM
Hot or not?
I just saw something on the news about a class for women, to teach them them all about football, so they can go to sportsbars and talk sports with the guys. Or something. Am i the only one who feels intimidated by a woman who knows more about sports than me, and feels like shes trying too hard if she knows little about sports but still attempts?
I dunno, it just doesnt seem to flow naturally from a woman who's only been following the sport for a short time (they were all over the place during the laker threepeat).
So umm yea.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-19-2005, 06:12 AM
Lesbian.

jdl22
01-19-2005, 06:22 AM
I think it's both hot and intimidating for a woman to know a lot about a given sport.

Shajen
01-19-2005, 09:39 AM
My wife didn't know the first thing about football or baseball other than she liked the guys in the uniforms. I'm a die-hard Bears fan (yes, this makes me a loser) and get NFL Sunday ticket since I'm down here in the Dirty South. My point is, I watch every sunday. She knew this, and decided if she was gonna spend time with me on a sunday, she'd have to watch too.

So at first it was something for her to do, but then she started catching on and I explained to her what was what, why that was a penalty, why that block by the full back was a thing of beauty, etc.

She's a die hard Bears fan now. WHAT HAVE I DONE?

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So yeah, women who can talk sports are hot. Unless they are extremely agressive, overbearing lesbians. Then it's only hot if they are.

LALDAAS
01-19-2005, 09:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hot or not?
I just saw something on the news about a class for women, to teach them them all about football, so they can go to sportsbars and talk sports with the guys. Or something. Am i the only one who feels intimidated by a woman who knows more about sports than me, and feels like shes trying too hard if she knows little about sports but still attempts?
I dunno, it just doesnt seem to flow naturally from a woman who's only been following the sport for a short time (they were all over the place during the laker threepeat).
So umm yea.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is time with the guys (i.e. sunday morning to evening sitting around eating sub samiches, drinking(alot)beer, dirty jokes, Farting, bleeching and a whole lot of ball scratching)

Making a woman a part of this is sacrilegious.

I have made this same mistake with a few other MAN events. DO NOT DO IT!

01-19-2005, 10:59 AM
The question cannot be answered. It still matters what she looks like. I have a good friend (female) who is extremely well-versed in sports. But she's gross, and I wouldn't bang her with your pole, no matter how much she knows about outfield positioning. Although the idea of taking her from behind while we both watch a mid-season Mets game on a big screen TV crossed my mind once.

BeerMoney
01-19-2005, 11:06 AM
I like my women feminine. I associciate interest in men's sports as a masculine thing.

Women who get fired up about sports and call guys p_ssies, etc... are GROSS.

Zoltri
01-19-2005, 11:10 AM
Years ago I used to go out with this very overweight woman who was insanely in love with me. Although she had a nice face I really could not get past the weight problem she had so I broke it off after 3 months.

During that short time, however, she used to spoil me with gifts and all sorts of goodies including the best blowjob I have ever received while I would watch a game on TV. Damn, if she wasn't fat I would have married her.

M2d
01-19-2005, 11:22 AM
why are fat chicks like scooters?

jdl22
01-19-2005, 11:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please have something about crashing and getting road rash in the punch line!

Oski
01-19-2005, 11:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Years ago I used to go out with this very overweight woman who was insanely in love with me. Although she had a nice face I really could not get past the weight problem she had so I broke it off after 3 months.

During that short time, however, she used to spoil me with gifts and all sorts of goodies including the best blowjob I have ever received while I would watch a game on TV. Damn, if she wasn't fat I would have married her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is your name Hal Larson?

astroglide
01-19-2005, 01:08 PM
needs more options, my gf cares about sports more than i do

TimM
01-19-2005, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Two hours and no punch line? Google is my friend...

In white:
<font color="white">They’re both fun to ride until your friends find out!</font>

ThaSaltCracka
01-19-2005, 01:33 PM
Sports talk is one of the few bations of masculinity left in America, women stay away!!!!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

codewarrior
01-19-2005, 01:37 PM
How about a choice for "woman follows professional sports, husband has no clue/doesn't care/doesn't have time to waste on that crap" /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Flame on! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

(PS, yes it's hot my wife follows sports, even though I couldn't care less about them) /images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

drewjustdrew
01-19-2005, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I like my women feminine. I associciate interest in men's sports as a masculine thing.

Women who get fired up about sports and call guys p_ssies, etc... are GROSS.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's ok for them to like and watch sports, but I agree. If she gets too fired up, that is annoying. No credibility.

jakethebake
01-19-2005, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How about a choice for "woman follows professional sports, husband has no clue/doesn't care/doesn't have time to waste on that crap" /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

(PS, yes it's hot my wife follows sports, even though I couldn't care less about them) /images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]
Clearly a marriage of convenience.

jakethebake
01-19-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sports talk is one of the few bations of masuclinity left in America, women stay away!!!!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

sfer
01-19-2005, 01:40 PM
I had an ex who loved baseball. It was pretty hot.

codewarrior
01-19-2005, 01:42 PM
Indeed it is! - it would cost her a fortune to get a call-boy of my specifications every night.

She thinks it's very convenient. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CrazyEyez
01-19-2005, 01:47 PM
I think Bill Simmons spoke for all of us when he said:

"Why aren't you watching this game with anyone?" the Sports Gal asked me.

"Nah, not this one. I'm watching this one alone."

She waited for an explanation ... and I waited for her to leave the room.

drewjustdrew
01-19-2005, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know a couple like this. The guy is a [censored] in denial. Not gay because he doesn't like sports, but clearly the most effeminate man you would ever meet. The fact that his wife is so into sports cracks me up.

codewarrior
01-19-2005, 06:56 PM
Interesting.

Actually, no it isn't...