PDA

View Full Version : Summary of 24 (hour 5)

Thythe
01-18-2005, 09:13 PM
Anyone watch and want to give me a summary? Even a few sentences of the key plot points would be great...

Benholio
01-18-2005, 09:52 PM
Chloe is being forced to resign for helping Jack.

Secretary of Defense and his daughter tried to gas themselves to death but got caught at the last minute.

The guy Jack was following martyred himself into an oncoming cement truck when he figured out he was being followed.

CTU found out where they are holding the SoD but decided they can't get there in time, so the president gave the OK to just bomb the place before they can hold the execution.

Jack got to the place with 10 minutes before the missle is supposed to hit, and is going to try save the day rambo style.

Thythe
01-18-2005, 10:56 PM
thanks for the summary. How did Jack get out of the ten million police arresting him at the end of hour 4?

mmcd
01-18-2005, 10:59 PM
The cops called the woman running CTU and she said Jack was working for her and it was a national security issue.

Thythe
01-18-2005, 11:23 PM
Excellent, I'm feeling up to date now. Thanks.

Ulysses
01-19-2005, 12:57 AM
I find it really strange that you know enough about the Internet to post on 2+2, yet not enough to search on Google or go to 24 Episode Guide (http://www.fox.com/24/episodes/guide.html).

Thythe
01-19-2005, 02:09 AM
haha, why google when I can post here in my 2nd home?

Ulysses
01-19-2005, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cuz you can just type in "24 episode guide" or "24 plot summary" or anything like that into Google and have your answer instantly and easier.

Thythe
01-19-2005, 02:34 AM
eh, to each his own.

Benholio
01-19-2005, 03:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cuz you can just type in "24 episode guide" or "24 plot summary" or anything like that into Google and have your answer instantly and easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its also easier to go to weather.com for the current weather, or espn.com for scores and sports articles, but people still make conversation about these things all the time. :P

bicyclekick
01-19-2005, 06:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Its also easier to go to weather.com for the current weather, or espn.com for scores and sports articles, but people still make conversation about these things all the time. :P

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah and they generally don't come to the forum saying "what was the score"

Ulysses
01-19-2005, 07:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? Who here is posting asking what the weather is like somewhere or what the score of a game was?