PDA

View Full Version : Worst thing you've done to someones food while working

Sponger15SB
01-18-2005, 04:33 PM
Inspired by people talking about a delivery guy spitting in your food.

Mine might not be that horrible, but I'll do it anyways to get the ball rolling.

I was working at the San Diego County fair last year in concessions when I got involved with an old hag who works for the actual fairgrounds staff, and I worked for Premiere foods which gave all fairgrounds staff 25% off so they should be kissing our asses.

Anyways, the lady was a complete heinous bitch who freaked out because she said to her friend "what do you want" after she ordered, which usually means they are ordering together. So I charged 2 discounted sandwiches on one order, and she completely tripped out because she didn't realize this, and thought I was trying to gouge the [censored] out of her or something. So she starts cussing at me and then says she is never eating here again, and goes to the "employee meals sheets" she just signed and crosses out her name so violently she rips a hole in both papers and continues to freak out and tells me she is never eating here again, to which I tell her thank you.

Of course the dumb bitch comes back the next day and this time I'm inside making the sandwiches! oooo baby. So she orders her food and my and my friend go to work on it. We slice all the meat incredibly thin, and the sandwich was filled with about 75% sprouts/jalepenos, then we glob on the mayo and italian dressing, and of course a nice little thing of spit on there to top it off.

There was no way she could have ate this entire sandwich.

TimM
01-18-2005, 04:37 PM
I'm not sure if this would really have any effect, but some girls i worked with put a few birth control pills in the drink of a guy they didn't like (he also worked there).

I personally have never put something in someone's food.

ThaSaltCracka
01-18-2005, 04:38 PM
I had a friend that worked at McD's during highschool. He claims a coworker cummed onto the fries during one of the late night drive through only shifts.

LALDAAS
01-18-2005, 04:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had a friend that worked at McD's during highschool. He claims a coworker cummed onto the fries during one of the late night drive through only shifts.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sir is horrible, I have already vowed to give up on fast food that just put the nail in the coffin.

ThaSaltCracka
01-18-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That sir is horrible, I have already vowed to give up on fast food that just put the nail in the coffin.

[/ QUOTE ]I have no way to verify this though, the guy in question lied all the time, and actually stole stuff from his "friends" to feed his apparent drug addiction.

Losing all
01-18-2005, 04:59 PM
I've never done anything, but 2 stories from my hometown.

#1 I know is true, dude got caught taking a dump in the taco bell refried beans.

#2 I knew a girl that was married to a biker gang scumbag. The iron coffins owned a pizza place, and for some reason cops would eat there. She said they'd always crank it on a cops pizza

Alobar
01-18-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've never done anything, but 2 stories from my hometown.

#1 I know is true, dude got caught taking a dump in the taco bell refried beans.

[/ QUOTE ]

urban myth, everyones home town has this same story, just like the rat in the KFC box

Anyway, I've had many jobs in the fod industry and can honestly say I've never done anything to anyones food. If I didnt like someone I just gave them shitty service. The worst I ever did was when I was picking up my order to take to a table, there was this coachroach stuck in this one guys refried beans, it was all squirming around trying to get out. We were incredibly busy and I knew it would take forever to have it remade, so I just flicked it off and served.

And yes, the place I worked out was so bad there were cockroaches in the kitchen. I could tell you a [censored] load of stories about that place, heh

LALDAAS
01-18-2005, 05:28 PM
My girl and I where sitting in a IHOP( which was my first mistake) we where eating and I looked up to see a train of cockroaches about 9 ft long. I didnt say or do anything. I took my girls hand and walked out. A gentlemen noticed me leaving and attempted to stop me,I just pionted. Nothing was said to me except good day sir.

lucas9000
01-18-2005, 05:51 PM
this is just my own opinion and i judge no one else based on it, but i put messing with someone's food right up there with messing with someone's car: you just don't do it. you got a problem with someone, bring it to them face-to-face. that's my philosophy.

that's why i won't be lacing the capri-suns with cyanide or keying anyone's big wheel: i'm taking on those 5 year-olds face-to-face.

Alobar
01-18-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this is just my own opinion and i judge no one else based on it, but i put messing with someone's food right up there with messing with someone's car: you just don't do it. you got a problem with someone, bring it to them face-to-face. that's my philosophy.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed about the food. altho if you are a big enough dick, your car is fair game.

[ QUOTE ]
that's why i won't be lacing the capri-suns with cyanide or keying anyone's big wheel: i'm taking on those 5 year-olds face-to-face.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol!!!!

Popinjay
01-18-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely agree, leave the jackassery to hypothetical situations.

ThaSaltCracka
01-18-2005, 05:59 PM
word is bond, pimp c.

stabn
01-18-2005, 06:00 PM
I put beef in a 7 layer burrito at taco bell in high school. I'm such a bad person...

Uston
01-18-2005, 06:56 PM
urban myth, everyones home town has this same story, just like the rat in the KFC box

Yeah, but this one happens to be true. Someone took a dump in the refried beans at a Taco Bell a town over from me. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sponger15SB
01-18-2005, 07:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but this one happens to be true. Someone took a dump in the refried beans at a Taco Bell a town over from me. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

one time a girl my friends friend knew in junior high school banged herself with a frozen hot dog and it broke off inside of her, another girl put peanut butter on herself and had her dog lick it off.

all true stories....

drewjustdrew
01-18-2005, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

one time a girl my friends friend knew in junior high school banged herself with a frozen hot dog and it broke off inside of her, another girl put peanut butter on herself and had her dog lick it off.

all true stories....

[/ QUOTE ]

The hotdog thing supposedly happened to a girl in my high school. Her name was heather. Heather the hot dog. Whether or not it happened is beside the point. The name stuck. It actually wasn't frozen, it just got stuck.

I heard of a guy who used a potato as a female sexual aid. Some of it stayed up there. A week or two later it started growing through the eyes and had to be surgically removed.

astroglide
01-18-2005, 07:31 PM
it supposedly happened to a girl in everyone's high school.

astroglide
01-18-2005, 07:33 PM
ever heard of a mall chain called 'corn dog on a stick'? a couple friends worked there and they had a collection, like a massive collection, of boogers on a support pillar in the back room. but the point of posting is that one of them jerked off in the friers multiple times (but i guess that sort of thing would get burned up or distributed pretty well).

AngryCola
01-18-2005, 07:38 PM
I spit in jake's pizza once.

stabn
01-18-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

ever heard of a mall chain called 'corn dog on a stick'?

[/ QUOTE ]

That has to be the worst place in the world to work. I had a friend that worked that and i gave him [censored] every time i saw him. Lamest uniforms in the world. Luckily for him they closed down the location in vacouver mall because no one ever bought anything there.

Sponger15SB
01-18-2005, 09:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ever heard of a mall chain called 'corn dog on a stick'?

[/ QUOTE ]

you mean hot dog on a stick? [censored] yeah!

I used to eat like 2 hot dogs a day when I was working at the fair.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-18-2005, 10:10 PM
[censored] w/ peoples food is not cool. Even if they are total dicks.

Gronk
01-18-2005, 10:50 PM
Hey the same thing happened a town over from me purple monkey dishwasher

astroglide
01-19-2005, 12:46 PM
no it was actually called corn dog on a stick

vegasone
01-19-2005, 01:02 PM
never put something in a plate on purpose, but every cook knows about the 3 second rule.

BeerMoney
01-19-2005, 01:07 PM
I have a friend who went to pick up food for a group of people. He couldn't stand one of the girls in the group who ordered some chicken McNuggets. On the way home, he pulled over, rubbed his balls all over her chicken nuggets, and hucked a big one in her Coke. As a side note, one of my friends ate one of the nuggets she didn't finish.

Zoltri
01-19-2005, 01:15 PM
In all the years in the business, I have never seen anyone tamper with customers food. Does the problem exist?
Probably, but the percentage is so small most people have never been affected.