PDA

View Full Version : How much money would it take for you to....

Alobar
01-18-2005, 02:13 PM
spend a year in prison. Federal pound me in the ass prison.

Me and some friends were talking about this. It would take a million dollars for me to even entertain the idea. But prolly more like 10 million before I would actually do it. And even then, I dunno

Shajen
01-18-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
spend a year in prison. Federal pound me in the ass prison.

Me and some friends were talking about this. It would take a million dollars for me to even entertain the idea. But prolly more like 10 million before I would actually do it. And even then, I dunno

[/ QUOTE ]

Having spent a little quality time in Dallas County (only 16 hours, but 12 in general population) I have to say there is no amount of money.

I'm 5'11", 205, and I am capable of taking care of myself. However, the fear of being ass-raped on a daily basis for a year outweighs my desire for $1million. No thanks, I'll stay middle-class.

DMBFan23
01-18-2005, 02:18 PM
but you'd be one bad ass dude when you got out, after a year of fighting, weightlifting, and manual labor. and you'd get a cool tatoo. and we know it's only a year, so you can just kill someone with impunity your first day to avoid butt rape.

it'd still be at least 7 figures for me though.

kenberman
01-18-2005, 02:20 PM
if I could explain to friends/family/potential business partners that I did this as a bet - and I didn't commit any criminal act - then I would do it for a sum of...$5,000,000 (after tax).

Also, I don't have any kids, which is a huge variable here. Also, how often I would get to see my lady would be a big factor.

Eclypse
01-18-2005, 02:26 PM
Well, I would probably do it for 5 Mil. But for 10 Mil I wouldn't even think about it--I'd do it.

The first thing I'd do when I got into the general population is scream that I'm not getting my AIDS medication, making sure everyone hears me. Maybe that way they'll leave my ass alone.

fnord_too
01-18-2005, 02:53 PM
There is no amount of money that is worth a year of my life in that hell, away from my family. If circumstances were different and I wasn't able to provide everything my family needs, that might change, but I do not foresee that happening.

Michael Davis
01-18-2005, 02:55 PM
I would take 1.5 mil and spend 500K bribing guards and others to make sure I stay safe. I'm fairly certain this would work.

-Michael

LALDAAS
01-18-2005, 02:57 PM
There is very little I would NOT do for 10 million. Also for any of you who say you wouldn't your a liar.

jakethebake
01-18-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The first thing I'd do when I got into the general population is scream that I'm not getting my AIDS medication, making sure everyone hears me....

[/ QUOTE ]
...thereby ensuring that everyone that rapes you already has AIDS.

CCx
01-18-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The first thing I'd do when I got into the general population is scream that I'm not getting my AIDS medication

[/ QUOTE ]

As if someone doing 25-life really cares about getting AIDS vs. getting some fresh man-ass.

I'd do it for a million dollars - as long as I get to have conjugal visits, a butt pillow and regular deliveries of ass cream.

Zoltri
01-18-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Federal pound me in the ass prison.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just the sound of that scares the hell out of me.
I would have to get at least one million and probably spend $100k of that on protection/bodyguards.

ilya
01-18-2005, 03:11 PM
American prison -- forget about it. I'd rather be poor than HIV+.
Now, if it were, say, a Belgian prison....I'd do it for $50K.

Tron
01-18-2005, 03:14 PM
In my current state (5'8", 140) there's absolutely no way I could survive a year in "federal pound me in the ass prison" for any amount of money. Maybe if this were to take place in 5 years, and I trained to become a killing machine, I'd consider it.

ricochet420
01-18-2005, 03:21 PM
You've obviously never been in prison. I wouldn't do it for all the money in the world. I am NO LIAR!!1
[ QUOTE ]
There is very little I would NOT do for 10 million. Also for any of you who say you wouldn't your a liar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dangergirl
01-18-2005, 03:21 PM
This depends on the type of prison. If it were a regular prison I'd be fresh meat. If you got the Martha Stewart treatment then I'll think about it.

LALDAAS
01-18-2005, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You've obviously never been in prison. I wouldn't do it for all the money in the world. I am NO LIAR!!1
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true, The closest I have been to prison is watching OZ on HBO. This is also the closest I ever want to. I am to pretty of a white boy and I dont know when to shut up.

If someone promised me I would not get killed Ill sign on the dotted line.

jakethebake
01-18-2005, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd be fresh meat.

[/ QUOTE ]
Anyone else get turned on hearing a girl refer to herself as fresh meat?

Shajen
01-18-2005, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true, The closest I have been to prison is watching OZ on HBO. This is also the closest I ever want to. I am to pretty of a white boy and I dont know when to shut up.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you'd be ok with getting ass-raped everyday for a year?

Dude, it's just a million dollars. There are easier ways. I mean, I'd eat a turd for a million (in answer to a previous question here) but getting my poop chute violated even once is not worth $1mil.

no thanks.

LALDAAS
01-18-2005, 03:52 PM
I said 10 million, It would be hard to say no.

Shajen
01-18-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I said 10 million, It would be hard to say no.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, missed that part.

Still, the sanctity of my anus is worth more than $10 million dollars. Rape in prison is a serious issue. But, to each their own, I guess.

Hopefully none of us will ever experience that.

The once and future king
01-18-2005, 04:12 PM
If you did it for 10 Mill, and spent 1 mill on protection your ass would be totaly safe.

Alobar
01-18-2005, 04:23 PM
This is something else I've often wondered. How common is ass rapage in prison? Or is it mostly just hype? I mean jesus, I spent the first 18 years of my life not getting any poon, and it didnt turn me into some kind of [censored] that wanted to pound some man ass, I dont get why you lock guys up in a little cell and they start [censored] each other in the anus. I'm a middle class white boy from the burbs, so I have ZERO clue what prison is really like tho

jakethebake
01-18-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Still, the sanctity of my anus...

[/ QUOTE ]
Now there's a phrase you don't hear every day. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

cnfuzzd
01-18-2005, 04:31 PM
this is a good place to start. And it is safe for work,, no "dirty" tricks. /images/graemlins/grin.gif
Human rights watch summary (http://hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/report1.html#_1_6)

peace

john nickle

Shajen
01-18-2005, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is something else I've often wondered. How common is ass rapage in prison? Or is it mostly just hype? I mean jesus, I spent the first 18 years of my life not getting any poon, and it didnt turn me into some kind of [censored] that wanted to pound some man ass, I dont get why you lock guys up in a little cell and they start [censored] each other in the anus. I'm a middle class white boy from the burbs, so I have ZERO clue what prison is really like tho

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I know, but I'd imagine it isn't so much about the sex as it is the power over someone else.

I've read some articles talking about how serious an epidemic prison rape is..I'd say in true hard time prisons it's quite a problem. From one of them, and sadly I don't have a source to quote, something like 35% of all prisoners experience some form of rape during their incarceration. This may or may not be true, so take it for what it's worth.

wacki
01-18-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where should start.

First, pound me in the ass prison is literally that, a pound me in the ass prison. My sister, who is a doctor, did several rounds at federal prisons. Over 90% of the people in the prison have Hep C and I forget what the HIV rate is but you would be lucky if you didn't contract it. She told me how they have locks on their lockers and one day a guy put the lock in his sock and hit a guy in the head. The kid who got hit ended up having permanent brain damage and was unable to defend himself. He quickly became the prison bitch. Needless to say they still have padlocks on their lockers. A lot of the guards just don't care. The quality of life varies from prison to prison, but you never ever want to end up in a pound me in the ass prison.

As for the lack of sex turning you into an animal? Here you simply need to expand your horizons and meet some more colorful people. And by that I don't mean skin type. There are plenty of people in this world that can very easily remind you that we are little more than animals.

Beerfund
01-18-2005, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you'd be ok with getting ass-raped everyday for a year?

Dude, it's just a million dollars. There are easier ways. I mean, I'd eat a turd for a million (in answer to a previous question here) but getting my poop chute violated even once is not worth $1mil.

no thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is stupid, why do you assume you automatically get raped in prison? Only bytches and pu$$ies that wont fight back get raped, be a fukcing man! I'd do it for $500K.

wacki
01-18-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
From one of them, and sadly I don't have a source to quote, something like 35% of all prisoners experience some form of rape during their incarceration.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if this includes the low security prisons and juvinile halls.... They would bring down the average significantly.

wacki
01-18-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is stupid, why do you assume you automatically get raped in prison? Only bytches and pu$$ies that wont fight back get raped, be a fukcing man! I'd do it for $500K.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are wrong.

Beerfund
01-18-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're wrong, I worked in a prison for 9 months and people that just kept to themseleves but didn't act like little girls were, for the most part, left alone.

wacki
01-18-2005, 05:01 PM
Whatever dude. What prison did you work in?

As I said before the quality of life varies and it varies greatly. I worked for a moving company and there were plenty of guys there that told me crazy stories. My sister also told me a bunch of stories as well. Sure there are some federal max security prisons that are ran well, but when you have kids getting their heads bashed in with padlocks and the guards don't care, more bad stuff happens.

How do you think Hep C got to over 90% in the prisons she worked in?

cnfuzzd
01-18-2005, 05:19 PM
i see that we all followed my link so that we could have an informed, rational discussion....

peace

john nickle

Alobar
01-18-2005, 05:23 PM
I followed it, I didnt see any sort of statistics or numbers or anything, just some document talking outlining how there should be better prison treatment.

cnfuzzd
01-18-2005, 05:32 PM
ah, there was a tie to a certain segment of the report which led directily to the recommendations. Let me summarize:

[ QUOTE ]
Without question, the hard facts about inmate-on-inmate sexual abuse are little known. No conclusive national data exist regarding the prevalence of prisoner-on-prisoner rape and other sexual abuse in the United States. Indeed, few commentators have even ventured to speculate on the national incidence of rape in prison, although some, extrapolating from small-scale studies, have come up with rough estimates as to its prevalence. With the staggering growth of the prison population over the past two decades, such ignorance is more unjustifiable than ever.

Prison authorities, unsurprisingly, generally claim that prisoner-on-prisoner sexual abuse is an exceptional occurrence rather than a systemic problem. Prison officials in New Mexico, for example, responding to our 1997 request for information regarding "the 'problem' of male inmate-on-inmate rape and sexual abuse" (the internal quotation marks are theirs), said that they had "no recorded incidents over the past few years." The Nebraska Department of Correctional Services informed Human Rights Watch that such incidents were "minimal." Only Texas, Ohio, Florida, and the Federal Bureau of Prisons said that they had more than fifty reported incidents in a given year, numbers which, because of the large size of their prison systems, still translate into extremely low rates of victimization.

Yet prison authorities' claims are belied by independent research on the topic. Indeed, the most recent academic studies of the issue have found shockingly high rates of sexual abuse, including forced oral and anal intercourse. In December 2000, the Prison Journal published a study based on a survey of inmates in seven men's prison facilities in four states. The results showed that 21 percent of the inmates had experienced at least one episode of pressured or forced sexual contact since being incarcerated, and at least 7 percent had been raped in their facility. A 1996 study of the Nebraska prison system produced similar findings, with 22 percent of male inmates reporting that they had been pressured or forced to have sexual contact against their will while incarcerated. Of these, over 50 percent had submitted to forced anal sex at least once. Extrapolating these findings to the national level gives a total of at least 140,000 inmates who have been raped.

An internal departmental survey of corrections officers in a southern state (provided to Human Rights Watch on the condition that the state not be identified) found that line officers -- those charged with the direct supervision of inmates -- estimated that roughly one-fifth of all prisoners were being coerced into participation in inmate-on-inmate sex. Interestingly, higher-ranking officials -- those at the supervisory level -- tended to give lower estimates of the frequency of abuse, while inmates themselves gave much higher estimates: the two groups cited victimization rates of roughly one-eighth and one-third, respectively. Although the author of the survey was careful to note that it was not conducted in accordance with scientific standards, and thus its findings may not be perfectly reliable, the basic conclusions are still striking. Even taking only the lowest of the three estimates of coerced sexual activity -- and even framing that one conservatively -- more than one in ten inmates in the prisons surveyed was subject to sexual abuse.

It is evident that certain prisoners are targeted for sexual assault the moment they enter a penal facility: their age, looks, sexual orientation, and other characteristics mark them as candidates for abuse. Human Rights Watch's research has revealed a broad range of factors that correlate with increased vulnerability to rape. These include youth, small size, and physical weakness; being white, gay, or a first offender; possessing "feminine" characteristics such as long hair or a high voice; being unassertive, unaggressive, shy, intellectual, not street-smart, or "passive"; or having been convicted of a sexual offense against a minor. Prisoners with any one of these characteristics typically face an increased risk of sexual abuse, while prisoners with several overlapping characteristics are much more likely than other inmates to be targeted for abuse. Yet it would be a mistake to think that only a minority of extremely vulnerable individuals face sexual abuse. In the wrong circumstances, it should be emphasized, almost any prisoner may become a victim.

The characteristics of prison rapists are somewhat less clear and predictable, but certain patterns can nonetheless be discerned. First, although some older inmates commit rape, the perpetrators also tend to be young, if not always as young as their victims--generally well under thirty-five years old. They are frequently larger or stronger than their victims, and are generally more assertive, physically aggressive, and more at home in the prison environment. They are "street smart"--often gang members. They have typically been convicted of more violent crimes than their victims.

The reality of sexual abuse in prison is deeply disturbing. Rapes can be almost unimaginably vicious and brutal. Gang assaults are not uncommon, and victims may be left beaten, bloody and, in the most extreme cases, dead. One of the most tragic and violent cases to come to the attention of Human Rights Watch was that of Randy Payne, a twenty-three year old incarcerated in a Texas maximum security prison. Within a week of entering the prison in August 1994, Payne was attacked by a group of some twenty inmates. The inmates demanded sex and money, but Payne refused. He was beaten for almost two hours; guards later said they had not noticed anything until they found his bloody body in the dayroom. He died of head injuries a few days later.

[/ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

Tron
01-18-2005, 05:36 PM
Hmm... Young, small, weak, first-timer, intellectual... Again, I'm gonna have to start working out before I accept this challenge for any amount of $$$

wacki
01-18-2005, 05:45 PM
I wonder if anyone has any stats on the HIV/Hep C rate going in vs. going out. I think that would be very telling stats. Just an FYI, my sister worked in Florida and Ohio max security prisons. She said Ohio wasn't that bad but Florida was horrific. I'm probably going to talk to her tonight, so I will double check.

Good post John Nickle.

Alobar
01-18-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hmm... Young, small, weak, first-timer, intellectual... Again, I'm gonna have to start working out before I accept this challenge for any amount of $$$

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, yeah im kinda screwed too

with the information about Hep C and HIV rates, if they are anywhere close to true, it would take alot more than my initial monetary estimation for me to do it.

cnfuzzd
01-18-2005, 06:07 PM
my cursory review didnt find anything comparing coming in vs going out, i think primarily because some institutions dont release those stats, and so many prisoners are incarcerated without knowing they are infected with a disease. The following seemed relevant though...

[ QUOTE ]
Reuters Health Information Services (12/29/99)
Researchers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have found that incarcerated people with AIDS are more likely to be male, African American, injection drug users, and younger at time of diagnosis, compared to all people with AIDS. The study of prison inmates from 1994 to 1996 found that the prevalence of AIDS was 199 per 100,000, six times the national rate of 31 per 100,000. Female inmates had AIDS rates that were 23 times the national rate for AIDS among women. The report, authored by Drs. Hazel Dean-Gaitor and Patricia Fleming and published in the December 3 issue of AIDS (1999;13:2429-2435,2475-2476), also revealed high rates of AIDS among Hispanics and African Americans in prison when compared to incarcerated whites.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Rates of many diseases are higher for the incarcerated than for the total US population. Among the incarcerated, rates of HIV are 8-10 times higher, rates of hepatitis C are 9-10 times higher and rates of TB are 4-17 times higher than rates for the general public. 2 This underscore the need for prevention and treatment for the incarcerated.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Washington Times
07.26.02; United Press International
Rape has become so common in US federal and state prisons that it could have deadly consequences for the inmate population as well as the public at large, according to experts. Prison rape has been associated with the spread of diseases such as AIDS and TB. Congress plans to look at the issue this week.

"The AIDS incidence within prisons is alarmingly high," said Pat Nolan, president of Justice Fellowship, which works to reform the criminal justice system. He noted 95 percent of people in prison will eventually be released, so if they contract AIDS or other diseases while incarcerated they will be a tremendous burden to society. A major part of the problem is prison officials who condone rape among inmates, he said, which may be used to punish or control prisoners.

"Rape and HIV in prison is eight to ten times as high as in the general population," said Lara Stemple, executive director of Stop Prison Rape. The people most likely to be raped in prisons are nonviolent and first-time offenders: those most likely to be released into the general population and pose a disease risk, she said. AIDS, herpes and other STDs have been spread in prisons, and hepatitis C is epidemic in certain prisons, Stemple said. One in five men have been sexually assaulted in prison, and one in ten have been raped. Among women inmates, the rate of sexual abuse can be as high as 27 percent in some prisons, and some inmates have become pregnant after being raped by prison guards.

[/ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

pokerjo22
01-18-2005, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
or having been convicted of a sexual offense against a minor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good

(I'm feeling right wing today)

cnfuzzd
01-18-2005, 07:49 PM
I couldnt agree more. The last time i visited one of my friends in prison he told me a story of how a guard sat there and watched a group of three dude beat the living sh[/i]it out of someone who had molested a 9 year old girl. Thats not right wing, thats correct thinking.

peace

john nickle

astroglide
01-18-2005, 07:56 PM
wouldn't do it. rape + aids = no thanks.

Alobar
01-18-2005, 08:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I couldnt agree more. The last time i visited one of my friends in prison he told me a story of how a guard sat there and watched a group of three dude beat the living sh[/i]it out of someone who had molested a 9 year old girl. Thats not right wing, thats correct thinking.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe she looked 18

apd138
01-19-2005, 10:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
if I could explain to friends/family/potential business partners that I did this as a bet - and I didn't commit any criminal act - then I would do it for a sum of...$5,000,000 (after tax).

Also, I don't have any kids, which is a huge variable here. Also, how often I would get to see my lady would be a big factor.

[/ QUOTE ] Only in this country would people worry more about what others thought about them then getting ass raped.

wacki
01-30-2005, 08:00 PM
cnfuzzd,

I just talked to my sister as promised on the phone. Yes, I know it's been a while, but she is a rookie doctor and they tend to be really busy. She said that they couldn't make any inmate get tested but the ones that were tested were collectively over 80% Hep +. I told her about some of the stats you posted (and ones I found on the internet) and she laughed. Her laugh was actually pretty loud and I am having trouble remembering the last time I've heard her have that kind of reaction so I have no doubt she believes what she is saying. Her observational skills are pretty keen so I doubt that is at fault. I recognize the discrepancy between online stats and my sisters experience. It's easy to come up with reasons for the discrepency but I guess it will be something I will have to see for myself. In all honesty this is one debate I don't want to know the answer to. Beerfund, I hope you realize where I was coming from and do not take too much offense.

PokerCat69
01-30-2005, 08:40 PM
I'm 6'0 195 pounds, but that doesn't help much if I'm against one of those huge guys who weighs like 250 pounds or 2-3 guys group up and attack.
What would scare me the most is being raped then contracting HIV or some other disease. What good is 10 million if your as good as dead?
I wouldn't do it.

Bluffoon
01-30-2005, 09:05 PM
You all seem a little TOO interested in this topic.

housenuts
01-30-2005, 09:27 PM
i'd do it for 1 million. also am i allowed to attempt escapes? if i successfully escape and go into hiding for a year will they stop looking for me and i can return to a normal life?

if i attempt to escape and get caught do i still get to leave after a year providing i didn't injure anyone during the attempt?

it has always been a desire of mine to attempt a prison escape. however going to prison in the first place is not a desire of mine. but i'd do it for a million either way. probably 500,000

Zoltri
01-30-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Federal pound me in the ass prison.

[/ QUOTE ]
I know I posted this before, but this line cracks me up and I cant stop laughing. /images/graemlins/grin.gif