PDA

View Full Version : Need help: Elvis Senior/Erik123

act
01-18-2005, 10:27 AM
Hi

I will be playing Elvis Senior and Erik123 in a six person sit n' go winner takes all tournament (poker million 2005).

I know their names but I don't know their playing styles. I would love to know everything I possibly could.

So has anyone played with these guys? Can you tell me anything about their style? Do they like to push people around? Are they afraid of going broke?

Also, do you have any suggestions on interviews i could read or shows I could watch with the two high profile players?

Thx for any help /images/graemlins/grin.gif

byronkincaid
01-18-2005, 11:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are they afraid of going broke?

[/ QUOTE ]

Read somewhere that erik's worth $10 million. doubt he's afraid of going broke /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Looks like Elvis (http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=b&n=13) might have trouble staying awake

daveymck
01-18-2005, 11:19 AM
If the structure is like last years play tightish early on then hope you get cards once it gets to the crapshoot in the later stages and be aggressive.

The format is pretty quick and nearly every heat ended up being a crapshoot with 3-4 players left at the point where you basically have to go all in or fold.

When you get cards play them hard and fast.