PDA

View Full Version : AleoMagus spreadsheet help.

raptor517
01-18-2005, 05:36 AM
i am having trouble with this spreadsheet. i tracked up to 109 sngs fine, but now that i am up to 120, all of a sudden the graph doesnt continue past 109. i get a #REF! where roi and itm should be. i have tried messing around trying to figure out what the problem is, but im not too apt with excel. not quite sure what happened, dont think i changed any of the coding, i usually just enter the information and take a look at the graph now and then. any help would be great. thanks.

Turk
01-18-2005, 06:21 AM
I am having the same thing at around the 450 mark.

ericlambi
01-18-2005, 11:31 AM
Where do you get this spreadsheet?

grickey
01-18-2005, 11:38 AM
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/favlinker.php?Cat=&Entry=59688&F_Board=singletable &Thread=1357343&partnumber=&postmarker=

eastbay
01-18-2005, 11:42 AM
Original post (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=singletable&Number=135 7343&fpart=&PHPSESSID=)

It's a lot less annoying if you use the URL button below.

eastbay

grickey
01-18-2005, 11:48 AM
thanks,eastbay. sorry,i'm still learning.

Scuba Chuck
01-18-2005, 12:02 PM
I don't know if this helps, but I have noticed if you don't enter all three data points, the graphs don't always work. Specifically, the date, time of day, and final outcome.

Anyway, I'm still interested in a solution to your question. If I can be permitted to add on to this question:

I think each sheet permits up to 750 entries. Is there a way to increase this? Or perhaps I need to just keep a month to month Super SnG spreadsheet.

RCM
01-18-2005, 01:59 PM
I was wondering about this also. I remember that it was mentioned in the original thread, but there are so many entries that I just couldn't find it again. Anyone out there know how to do this? Thanks.

AleoMagus
01-18-2005, 04:08 PM
Sorry guys, I have been really slow to get together a less buggy sheet. As I said once I actually did a lot of work on one, but lost it all and have been less interested lately.

Sometime in the near future hopefully, I will get a more polished version together and I'll definitely increase the number of entry rows.

If anyone has a more polished and expanded version already with all (and more) of the fixes in that other thread, I'd appreciate it if you would email it to me or somehow post it online so I can get it. It'd save me some work.

Regards
Brad S