PDA

View Full Version : Romantic mushy crap

Reef
01-18-2005, 04:34 AM
What is the most romantic thing you have ever done for a girlfriend / wife / mistress / etc , that got you guaranteed good loving afterwards?

~Reef

nothumb
01-18-2005, 04:43 AM
Well, I get good loving either way, and that's how it should be.

Most romantic thing I did was set up a whole dinner for her on our anniversary at the Old Inn on the Green in New Marlborough, MA. Took some additional doing since this was a while back and we were underage. Your typical $300 anniversary dinner. That restaurant is remarkable, I highly recommend any of the 2+2ers in MA come out here and try it (as well as a few other places) if you like good food.

NT

PoBoy321
01-18-2005, 05:07 AM
Pulled out.

Actually, I cooked dinner for her on her birthday, nothing too fancy, chicken parmesan with pasta, but it was thoughtful and she liked it, and it was the least I could do for her.

liquidboss
01-18-2005, 05:19 AM
Bought her ecstasy... it was a very romantic night... wink, wink... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

LALDAAS
01-18-2005, 02:31 PM
I Planned an awsome night out!

My girl was bitching we never do anything except go out to the bar and get blasted (Oh wait thats me! she always drives, Hey Im Irish its not my fault)

Well, I told here we were going out to dinner with nother couple, friends of ours.

I had went to Banana Republic and got her a long sexy black dress and a hot number from Victora Secret.(MMMMM Thigh Highs)

I had told her to be ready by 7pm, She was, As we walked out the front door she replyed "Let me guess, I am driving so you and Tom can get drunk." Then she looked in the drive way and I had a strech limo sitting waiting to coach us for the night.

We then picked up our friends and went to a small town in PA, New Hope. This is a teriffic little place. We had drinks for couple of hours at this bar which is set on the river.

We walked around a little shopping and the went to a awsome ( and very expensive ) Itailian restuarant.A side note always ask how much the bottles of wine cost, just becuase its the house wine doesn't mean its cheap.

Dinner for four $470 WOW! this is with 2 bottles of wine to go.

We had the waiter piont us to the nearest "good time" bar which was good times, We got tanked. I had the limo pick us up at 2am.

We all were having such a good time and noone wanted the night to end, I had the limo driver take us to Sandy Hook the Jersey shore. We finished the 2 bottles of wine while watching the sun come up.

Then I purposed.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

istewart
01-18-2005, 02:44 PM
Took her to a Pistons game.

chabibi
01-18-2005, 02:46 PM
let me guess

she said "no, you have a drinking problem"

LALDAAS
01-18-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
let me guess

she said "no, you have a drinking problem"

[/ QUOTE ]

She said yes and yes I have a slight problem.

6 months later I tossed her ass becuase she was a lunatic.

We will see how my current relationship pans out, I have curbed my drinking.

codewarrior
01-18-2005, 02:55 PM
Told her I was ready to give her a baby. Top that... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

codewarrior
01-18-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had went to Banana Republic

Dinner for four $470 WOW! this is with 2 bottles of wine to go

[/ QUOTE ]

You cheap bastard.... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jakethebake
01-18-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had went to Banana Republic and got her a long sexy black dress...

[/ QUOTE ]

When did Banana Republic start selling "sexy" stuff?

cnfuzzd
01-18-2005, 03:16 PM
Birthday. I cover her bed with several dozen roses, including one of those gold ones right in the middle. I was pretending to be poor all month so she thought thats all there was. She came home, and saw that, and was really excited. We hugged and kissed, etc. Then she went to the closet to "change." Hanging up in it was the dress she had been wanting for weeks. Her excitement continues. Then we went to our favorite restaurant. She was surpized to see that There was a package laying on our (reserved by me) table. I told her to open it, and inside was this *huge* (for us poor folk) ruby pendant/gold necklace combo. She gave me one of those smiles that only a woman who has just recieved jewelry can give, and we proceed to eat dinner. Then, we go dancing. She had accused me of never wanting to dance with her, because i didnt. She was right, but i did anyway. If you can call what i do dancing. Anyway, then we went home and the usual things happened.

Its funny. I left her because i felt constrained, trapped, and unappreciated. Now, i get to sit at home all day and be appreciated by all of you fools. Life's funny sometimes.

peace

john nickle

LALDAAS
01-18-2005, 03:18 PM
Dunno I got lucky I guess, It was long black,long slit up the thigh, and had Spaghetti straps. I was shopping there saw the dress and bought it. Its what started the planning of the night. I wanted to see her in something nice. She was a jeans and tee shirt girl.

Dangergirl
01-18-2005, 03:19 PM
LOL, no joke, I don't think I've ever bought anything sexy from BR. Most of it is young professional.

Shajen
01-18-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Now, i get to sit at home all day and be appreciated by all of you fools. Life's funny sometimes.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but dude, we REALLY appreciate you.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

lapoker17
01-18-2005, 04:40 PM
First Date: Bermuda.

And I gotta say it was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made. When you set the bar that high that early you're [censored]. Needless to say, I ran out of energy (and money?) trying to top myself and we split.

jakethebake
01-18-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL, no joke, I don't think I've ever bought anything sexy from BR. Most of it is young professional.

[/ QUOTE ]
Soooooo..... Dangergirl. What do you wear when you want to look sexy? And where do you buy it. Detail please! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

LALDAAS
01-18-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
First Date: Bermuda.

And I gotta say it was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made. When you set the bar that high that early you're [censored]. Needless to say, I ran out of energy (and money?) trying to top myself and we split.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW you win! Actually this is my dad's move. Not first date but soon after espeacily if he has been lookin to tag that ass. I always get that famous phone call, "hey listen, I'm taken so and so on the booty weekend trip" pa dukes became quite the player after the divorce.