PDA

View Full Version : top two vs. two minraises on the flop

Chris Daddy Cool
01-18-2005, 04:19 AM
100 NL 6 max on Party Poker

everybody has equal stacks. no real reads

3 limpers. i complete in the SB with A /images/graemlins/spade.gifJ /images/graemlins/spade.gif. BB checks his option. 5 to the flop for 10 bucks.

flop: A /images/graemlins/heart.gifJ /images/graemlins/heart.gifT /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

I bet 5 bucks. BB makes it 10. Button makes it 15.

what's my plan?

PoBoy321
01-18-2005, 04:22 AM
I'd fold. This is a fairly coordinated board and with the two minraises, chances are that QK or TT are out there. Maybe one of them is trying to make a play with a flush draw, but not both of them.

Garland
01-18-2005, 04:49 AM
I'd need a read to continue in this pot!

It's too likely at least one person has a set or KQ for a straight. The problem with flat calling would be you don't have the odds to fill up, and BB is open to reraising. I'd fold this faster than Superman changes clothes.

Garland

Sponger15SB
01-18-2005, 04:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

what's my plan?

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh because you're sitting at a table with people who mini raise and then mini-reraise.

then fold.

Chris are you going to play in the $150k tourney at the mash? I am thinking about it.

Chris Daddy Cool
01-18-2005, 04:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Chris are you going to play in the $150k tourney at the mash? I am thinking about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

theres a 150k tourney there? gimme the info dude, maybe we'll go together.

Sponger15SB
01-18-2005, 05:52 AM
yeah its like $250 to enter with 700 people playing (or something), in the middle of feb.

final table is broadcast on KTLA

I'll find my roomates poker calendar thing tommorow and PM you with whatever more in on the sheet.

Anyways I think it would be fun, I hadn't been to the mash in a while but now I've got a car so I went the other day when my power was out for the whole day.