PDA

View Full Version : too much credit?

joseki
01-18-2005, 01:51 AM
Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

CO is very loose and somewhat aggressive (79/13/2). I haven't seen too much from bb, but he seems tight and passive (22/3/0.7).

Preflop: Hero is Button with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, MP folds, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, CO calls.

Flop: (8 SB) J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB folds, BB calls, CO calls.

Turn: (7 BB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls, BB calls.

River: (10 BB) Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero folds, BB calls.

Final Pot: 12 BB

Anyone else even think about folding this? I mean, weak-tighty called two bets on the flop and while CO may be an idiot, he's still betting even though it's pretty clear I like my hand. The queen hits a bunch of draws and I'm scared of a K anyway so, like a little girl, I procede to fold the winner.

Of all things, CO shows T/images/graemlins/spade.gif 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif and bb shows A/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif.

stonecold
01-18-2005, 01:59 AM
u cant fold this... you just cant...

Gravy (Gravy Smoothie)
01-18-2005, 02:00 AM
If you're calling the turn you should be calling the river. And you should be calling the turn.