PDA

View Full Version : Rate This Lameness

The Dude
01-18-2005, 12:49 AM
The Dude: Why do you like random sports teams like Oklahoma State?

GoT: I didn't start liking them at random.

The Dude: Why did you start rooting for them?

GoT: I don't remember.

cnfuzzd
01-18-2005, 12:56 AM
ive found that healthy disaggreement is vital to any relationship. However, with undue competition, various self-esteem issues on both parties could be rising to the surface, creating conflict between the two partners. Its always good to be open about your disagreements, and to consider the feelings of our partners, no matter how odd they may seem sometimes. /images/graemlins/smile.gif With proper communication, we can all find that special someone with whom we are meant to share all of our tomorrows with!

peace

john nickle

The Dude
01-18-2005, 01:01 AM
"The Almighty says 'Don't change the subject just answer the fu**ing question.'"

(Bonus points to who can name that movie and the character's name.)

daryn
01-18-2005, 01:05 AM
that is pretty stupid.

emonrad87
01-18-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"The Almighty says 'Don't change the subject just answer the fu**ing question.'"

(Bonus points to who can name that movie and the character's name.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Stephen in braveheart

The Dude
01-18-2005, 01:07 AM
nh

cnfuzzd
01-18-2005, 01:23 AM
i was rating the lameness. I just took the wider perspective. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

peace

john nickle

ThaSaltCracka
01-18-2005, 02:01 AM
it reeks of bandwaggoning.

BottlesOf
01-18-2005, 02:03 AM
I don't think GoT is the only one on these boards who does that.

GuyOnTilt
01-18-2005, 02:12 AM
This is really, really gay. You are dumb. You asked me the exact reason I starting liking them, and I said I didn't remember the exact reason for starting 'cause it was several years ago when I was like, a freshman in high school. Seriously though, posting stuff like this on an internet message board is just...dumb.

GoT

Ulysses
01-18-2005, 02:25 AM
Have either of you guys had serious relationships before or is this the first long-time boyfriend for each of you?

citanul
01-18-2005, 02:28 AM
And which one pitches, and which one catches? If we need to hear your squabbles, we need to know details like that.

citanul

cnfuzzd
01-18-2005, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Have either of you guys had serious relationships before or is this the first long-time boyfriend for each of you?

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly...

peace

john nickle

ThaSaltCracka
01-18-2005, 02:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]do you have any advice for them El D?

Ulysses
01-19-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]do you have any advice for them El D?

[/ QUOTE ]

GoT PM'd me and told me they always talk things over and never go to bed angry and always have great make-up sex, so it sounds like they are doing fine.

nolanfan34
01-19-2005, 03:07 PM
I didn't see this the first time around, but I don't know if the concept of not remembering is really that lame. I mean, I can't remember specifically WHY I became a Nolan Ryan fan. I was like 7 at the time. I think it was because he had just set the NL mark for strikeouts, but I can't remember specifically. I probably just thought he was really cool, and of course I was right.

Of course this theory gets blown out the window when GoT admits he was a freshman in high school when he started rooting for OSU, and that was like, what, 5 or 6 years ago? What ends up being lame is not admitting it was his man-crush on Bryant "Big Country" Reeves that probably did it.

Demana
01-19-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
man-crush

[/ QUOTE ]

ThaSaltCracka
01-19-2005, 03:17 PM
EL-D, you surpased my expectations, well played sir.