PDA

View Full Version : Bars Are Too Noisy

theBruiser500
01-17-2005, 11:03 PM
I've been to a few bars and clubs now and I don't like them. They are too noisy to talk. What is the attraction to a place like this? I don't get it, I would rather hang out in someones house and drink there and hang out. How can you meet new people in a bar? You have to yell to be heard.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-17-2005, 11:05 PM
This is true. However, the drunker you get, the louder you get is a general rule. Bars, and esp clubs are too loud. I like dive bars. You can meet 40 year old women!

fsuplayer
01-17-2005, 11:06 PM
yeah, dive bars are much more my speed as well.

you wont catch me dead at 95% of the clubs out there.

Alobar
01-17-2005, 11:07 PM
The attraction to bars, is that if you go to the right ones, there is hot ass drunk girls all over the place.

and if you are going to bars that dont have hot drunk girls, you are prolly just an alcoholic or one sad individual

theBruiser500
01-17-2005, 11:15 PM
But how can you talk to drunk girls if it's too noisy to talk.

slickpoppa
01-17-2005, 11:19 PM
The main reason that i go to bars is to meet hot girls to hook up with. I agree that having a normal conversation at bars is pretty hard, but it's not like I'm looking to meet my soulmate there. If I were invited to house parties with the same quantity and quality of girls, then I would go to them instead.

slickpoppa
01-17-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's the point. Since nobody expects to have an intelligent conversation, you can just cut to the chase.

Rob Blackburn
01-17-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not about talking when your drunk in a college bar, its all about body language.

Just look at the chicks get a read, come on Bruiser its just like poker, no talking is needed.

Alobar
01-18-2005, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk?? Im sorry, I am unfamiliar with that concept, could you please elaborate?

jakethebake
01-18-2005, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The question isn't how you can talk, it's why would you want to? If they're there, they obviously aren't expecting good conversation. Fine with me. Who wants conversation? /images/graemlins/grin.gif
Unless of course she plays poker.

sfer
01-18-2005, 11:46 AM
It's all starting to make sense.

[ QUOTE ]
I've been to a few bars and clubs now and I don't like them. They are too noisy to talk. What is the attraction to a place like this? I don't get it, I would rather hang out in someones house and drink there and hang out. How can you meet new people in a bar? You have to yell to be heard.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
When I'm in a bad mood I like to take a long shower, and then lie down in bed with the nice sheets and down blanket and turn the fan on. And I get ice cream with M&Ms and read Calvin and Hobbes. What do you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

LALDAAS
01-18-2005, 11:56 AM
I bring my girl to these loud places so I dont have to talk to her :P

ThaSaltCracka
01-18-2005, 12:03 PM
LMAO.

TimM
01-18-2005, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As a side benefit, someone else might hit on her.

If you're lucky maybe it will be another woman. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-18-2005, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As a side benefit, someone else might hit on her.

If you're lucky maybe it will be another woman. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
It's nice when another guy's willing to buy my wife a drink so I don't have to. Thanks, buddy - put mine on the tab too! It's amazing how many guys will hit on and buy drinks for a woman who has a huge rock on her finger and isn't hiding it.

Victor
01-18-2005, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's amazing how many guys will hit on and buy drinks for a woman who has a huge rock on her finger and isn't hiding it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its amazing how many women will go home with a guy inspite of having a rock on their finger and a husband at home.....

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-18-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's amazing how many guys will hit on and buy drinks for a woman who has a huge rock on her finger and isn't hiding it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its amazing how many women will go home with a guy inspite of having a rock on their finger and a husband at home.....

[/ QUOTE ]
This is true. I'm not worried about it though. Also, I'm not at home - I'm right there.

Victor
01-18-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is true. I'm not worried about it though. Also, I'm not at home - I'm right there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right....didnt mean to imply that your relationship was less than solid, only that, well, ask tylerdurden........

Diplomat
01-18-2005, 01:59 PM
Wow, nice. I was wondering when this one would make a re-appearance.

owned.

-Diplomat

Wayfare
01-18-2005, 02:49 PM
I agree 100%

theBruiser500
01-18-2005, 05:00 PM
I do sound pretty gay in that old post. Well done sir!

iamonlyme
01-18-2005, 08:02 PM
I am totally agree!!!!