PDA

View Full Version : UNfunny things people do when they are drunk

pshreck
01-17-2005, 10:55 PM
Post things people did at an attempt to be funny, but turned out to be just awful because they are drunk.

My friend once got up and poured a glass of water. He sat back down, looked at me, and poured it all over the crotch area of my pants.

Another one: Close friend pants's me in front of 8 guys in my apartment right as we are all officially going to sleep (it was a party where everyone stayed over). Important note, I was only in my boxers (getting ready for bed), so I had to look these guys in the face for about a second, completely naked.

Neither were funny at the time to anyone, nor funny now.

sfer
01-17-2005, 10:57 PM
Drunk dialing.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Sounds like these things would be funny to other people lol!

2 of my frineds thought doing the "lady" (putting your junk between your legs and acting like you have a hairy vagina) would be funny. NOT FUNNY!

Cubswin
01-17-2005, 11:00 PM
They ought to make a phone with a built-in breathalyzer that prohibits you from dialing if your BAC is over .15

cubs

pshreck
01-17-2005, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like these things would be funny to other people lol!

2 of my frineds thought doing the "lady" (putting your junk between your legs and acting like you have a hairy vagina) would be funny. NOT FUNNY!

[/ QUOTE ]

Seeing guys naked isn't really funny to anyone.

Pouring water on my crotch was just weird for everyone, I was drunk, 6 miles from home and had no change of clothes, and it was only 11:00. It dried in like an hour but it still was an awkward/stupid thing to do.

Shilly
01-17-2005, 11:05 PM
Urinating in your own closet (friend, Saturday night).

Not funny to him, or his parents /images/graemlins/crazy.gif.

realwtf
01-17-2005, 11:06 PM
Poolball fight. They hurt when you finally get hit.

Alobar
01-17-2005, 11:09 PM
lol, I used to party with a guy who without fail everytime he got drunk would pull the "man-gina" ruitne, where he would tuck it back and then walk around the room going "I'd [censored] me!" ala silence of the lambs

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-17-2005, 11:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Drunk dialing.

[/ QUOTE ]

gonores
01-17-2005, 11:22 PM
Must be a Madison thing. I pissed on my roommate's box fan when I was drunk a while ago.

slickpoppa
01-17-2005, 11:22 PM
putting their scrotum on passed out people's foreheads

CCx
01-17-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Post things people did at an attempt to be funny, but turned out to be just awful because they are drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Posting on an internet message board...

Rob Blackburn
01-17-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lol, I used to party with a guy who without fail everytime he got drunk would pull the "man-gina" ruitne, where he would tuck it back and then walk around the room going "I'd [censored] me!" ala silence of the lambs

[/ QUOTE ]

There must be one of these guys in every college posse, we too had a guy that did this often.

I also pissed in a closet like someone else on here, it happend to be my sisters, my parents were not amused.

theantelope
01-17-2005, 11:32 PM
Virgin Mobile combats drunk dialing. (http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/cellphones/blacklist-numbers-to-prevent-drunken-dialing-026518.php)

Cubswin
01-17-2005, 11:38 PM
I always come up with the good ideas after someone else does.... damn

bdk3clash
01-17-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
My friends and I have always referred to this as the "mangina."
I also agree it falls more on the disturbing side than the funny side, ie the scene in "Silence of the Lambs" when Jamie Gumm dons the mangina and asks/answers himself in the mirror "Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me."
<shudder>

sfer
01-17-2005, 11:58 PM
Mangina means something else entirely.

Riskwise
01-18-2005, 12:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you must be confused, this is for things that are NOT funny

Alobar
01-18-2005, 12:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, someone sounds a littler bitter...teabagged were ya? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Alobar
01-18-2005, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Mangina means something else entirely.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are mistaken, but ok, what do you think it means?

sfer
01-18-2005, 10:18 AM
I'm referring to its usage in the gay community.

bdk3clash
01-18-2005, 10:24 AM
Stop pussyfooting around and tell us what it means.

sfer
01-18-2005, 10:38 AM
It's not your taint and it's not your nutsack.

bdk3clash
01-18-2005, 10:53 AM
I'm going to go ahead and call BS on this one. This seems like something straight people say gay people say, and not something gay people actually say.

sfer
01-18-2005, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This seems like something straight people say gay people say, and not something gay people actually say.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you heard the one about Richard Gere...

LALDAAS
01-18-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, someone sounds a littler bitter...teabagged were ya? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL in semptember there was a wedding in my girl friends family. After the wedding we went to the after hours party in the hotel. My girls 2 cousins are competive brothers always trying to out do each other.

During the party one brother tea bagged the other and took pictures after he had passed out. This was halarious.

So this Christmas we all are toghter again at my girls house doing Secret Santa thing. The Tea bagger had the pictures Blown up to about 2'x2' and had wrapped like a x-mas gift and gave it to his brother the tea baggie. In front of the whole family.

I was speechless... Funny or not funny?

Shajen
01-18-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL in semptember there was a wedding in my girl friends family. After the wedding we went to the after hours party in the hotel. My girls 2 cousins are competive brothers always trying to out do each other.

During the party one brother tea bagged the other and took pictures after he had passed out. This was halarious.

So this Christmas we all are toghter again at my girls house doing Secret Santa thing. The Tea bagger had the pictures Blown up to about 2'x2' and had wrapped like a x-mas gift and gave it to his brother the tea baggie. In front of the whole family.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gay, and extremely unfunny. Anyone ever did this to me I'd kick their ass.

LALDAAS
01-18-2005, 12:48 PM
To my surprize the family was not surprized. Apparently the family has accepted the 2 brothers to pull stunts like this and some even chuckled.

I am not sure if I should worry or look forward to marring into this family.

beerbandit
01-18-2005, 12:50 PM
one of my buddies in college would do the "fruit basket" which is actually similar to the "lady" but once his stuff was tucked between his legs hed turn around and bend over yelling "fruit basket"

i thought it was hilarious but im special

we get drunk and play sting pong

cheers

chabibi
01-18-2005, 01:34 PM
last night while waiting for a drink at the bar my friends pissed on a girls leg, she turned to him and asked if he had spilled a drink on her. i would have fallen on the floor in laughter if there wasnt piss all over it. about a month ago the same friend went in to a bathroom in a bar while on a road trip to montreal, when he eneterd the stall he noticed a guy passed out on the floor and proceeded to piss all over this poor guy. in retrospect these events are just cruel but they were damn funny at the time

LALDAAS
01-18-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
last night while waiting for a drink at the bar my friends pissed on a girls leg, she turned to him and asked if he had spilled a drink on her. i would have fallen on the floor in laughter if there wasnt piss all over it. about a month ago the same friend went in to a bathroom in a bar while on a road trip to montreal, when he eneterd the stall he noticed a guy passed out on the floor and proceeded to piss all over this poor guy. in retrospect these events are just cruel but they were damn funny at the time

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW!

Shajen
01-18-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
one of my buddies in college would do the "fruit basket" which is actually similar to the "lady" but once his stuff was tucked between his legs hed turn around and bend over yelling "fruit basket"

i thought it was hilarious but im special

we get drunk and play sting pong

cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that men who do this are closet homosexuals, and the alcohol frees their repressed feelings.

I dunno, man, stuff like this just isn't funny to me.

Now, a good fart/taking a dump joke, that's the ticket.

Alobar
01-18-2005, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, thats some messed up [censored]!!

Gamblor
01-18-2005, 02:47 PM
I call.

How long would it take to get a drunken piss out? 30 full seconds? If so, then how could she not notice the liquid down her leg after 10 seconds, and look down and see his johnson out in the open?

chabibi
01-18-2005, 03:00 PM
last nigh was [censored] freezing, therfore she was wearing pants (and possibly knee high boots underneath) go try this on your friend's leg under the knee around the ankle in a crowded noisy bar and see if he notices, he probably wont untill he shits position and his leg touches the wet spot of his pants, anyways she didnt notice untill she saw me giggling like a 10 year old girl

Sponger15SB
01-18-2005, 03:09 PM
Throwing up in my bathroom. Fuckers.

Gamblor
01-18-2005, 04:00 PM
Dude you have to tell me your name.

I for sure know you

astroglide
01-18-2005, 07:43 PM
a friend of mine would piss on people's legs in public when he got drunk. bathroom urinals were a no-brainer, you just wouldn't stand next to the guy. but once he actually pissed on somebody across from him under the table at denny's. but that was funny.

lucas9000
01-18-2005, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you kidding? hilarious. if you find it that particular story unfunny, check your pulse.

pshreck
01-18-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you kidding? hilarious. if you find it that particular story unfunny, check your pulse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lucas, the question is, is it funny in the context. Id say for 99 out of 100 families, doing random stuff involing showing nut sacks to extended family isn't funny for anyone. Doing it in other contexts could be hilarious.

lucas9000
01-18-2005, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lucas, the question is, is it funny in the context. Id say for 99 out of 100 families, doing random stuff involing showing nut sacks to extended family isn't funny for anyone. Doing it in other contexts could be hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok if i was one of the parents or a grandparent or something, it wouldn't be funny. anyone else (friend, sibling, more distant relative) it would be absolute hilarity. i might stifle my laughs at the time if everyone was all pissed, but i would find it hilarious.

bogey
01-18-2005, 08:05 PM
i have a couple

One time i woke up from passing out in the middle of the night and proceeded to piss all over my girlfriend's textbooks in the corner of the room. When she woke up, she started yelling at me and I just said "shhhh" and went back to bed. That didn't go over well.

Friend of mine around halloween took a jack-o-lantern and dropped his pants and started sticking his dick in the eye of the pumpking screaming for everyone else to "fukk the pumpkin!!"

i have a lot more but i think these are the worst/best

Moyer
01-18-2005, 10:58 PM
Maybe I'm just immature, but I thought almost every story in this thread was funny as hell. Many of them, however, wouldn't be very funny if you were the victim.

The only decent story I can think of is when a very large, very drunk guy at my friend's house decided he needed to sled down the stairs on a pink plastic sled. Of course, he fell off and rolled down. He drug his shoes along the wall, leaving an inch wide rubber mark, which he added his signature to w/ permanant marker(it's a brand new rented duplex, so there goes the deposit). He also got rug burn so bad on his plumber's ass that it was oozing puss the next day. The incredibly unfunny part is when he had to be rolled over later that night because he was passed out on his back & choking on his own vomit.

Oh, and there was that time in high school when my friend actually $hit on another kid's car and rubbed it all over, hood, windshield, doorknobs, etc. And he actually meant it as a practical joke. Actually that one doesn't count because he was sober at the time.

Ah, here's another one. Another friend of mine in high school used to get drunk, jerk off in condoms, and put them under people's windshield wipers.

ChrisCo
01-18-2005, 11:11 PM
I was at a frat party with my brother in college and he has some pretty wild friends that get completely drunk and do the dumbest/ funniest things. Just depends on how you look at it. Well we are at the party and they have an ice sculpture that you pour shots in at the top and drink in the bottom. My bros friend was really drunk and got irritated at this girl for no reason. He decided to piss in a cup and throw a shot of jack in the cup and wait for her to come and take a shot. Sure enough about 10 minutes later she walks over and proceeds to drink a cup full of 90% piss and all she could say is it was kinda warm. Funny to me but unfunny to the girl!

IggyWH
01-18-2005, 11:21 PM
Walking home once trashed with my boys, I pissed all over this parked car. Hood, trunk, doors, rims... I hit it all. I even took a parking ticket they had on the windshield, pissed on it and put it back on the car.

Another time in the doors my boy and I were drunk floor hopping looking for broads. He said to me "You should piss in the commons room". The commons room was a room that had a bunch of desks where you could go to study. Each floor had one, so I went in and pissed all over it.

Needless to say I wasn't very proud of myself when I sobered up and remembered what I did in both cases.

deacsoft
01-18-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://romanticmovies.about.com/library/graphics/clubdreadpubf.jpg

"And that boy was me!"

"You're an [censored], Puttman."

BottlesOf
01-18-2005, 11:55 PM
And it's not surprising Sfer is an expert on this topic.

chabibi
01-19-2005, 12:49 AM
ill PM it to you i cant have that information posted on the internet

nothumb
01-19-2005, 01:30 AM
The poop one reminds me of a time in college I was drunk and visiting a boarding school my friend went to. Small boys school. They were on a break of some sort, it was around 10 PM and we were about to leave campus. I said I had to pinch one, so the guy told me to do it outside his old dorm.

No problem, I'm a poop machine, I grabbed some TP from inside and did the deed.

Then my friend is like, "We should put it on that rail, the kids always slide down that rail on the way to class."

So I grabbed a stick and put it on the rail, got a few nice smooth patches towards the bottom.

Then he stole a picture of a tuba filled with ice cream that sits in our freshman dorm basement to this day.

NT

Gamblor
01-19-2005, 01:19 PM
ok.

In fact, if you're one of a dozen people I think you might be (I think you know kgrad5, SS poster) then there'll be ruckus