PDA

View Full Version : IM FREAKIN' STOKED!!!!

cnfuzzd
01-17-2005, 09:00 PM
YESSS!!!!!!

I finally found a decently priced house in kansas city that i can move into without selling my left testicle. Three more weeks in the god forsaken, white trash, baby-spewing, closed-minded, jesus-worshiping hell hole, and then I AM F[/i]UCKING FREE FOREVER. barring visits to the parents.

sorry. i just got the call, and am really excited.

peace

john nickle

PhatTBoll
01-17-2005, 09:14 PM
Good luck in the enlightened mecca of progressivism that is Kansas City.

Alobar
01-17-2005, 09:23 PM
lol

Cubswin
01-17-2005, 09:26 PM
that was way too easy

ibreak4coffee
01-17-2005, 09:27 PM
Get a job Cubswin, get a job

nolanfan34
01-17-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Get a job Cubswin, get a job

[/ QUOTE ]

Good first post. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ponks
01-17-2005, 09:40 PM
Sweet, grats man /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ponks

cardcounter0
01-17-2005, 09:54 PM
"Three more weeks in the god forsaken, white trash, baby-spewing, closed-minded, jesus-worshiping hell hole, and then I AM [censored] FREE FOREVER"

Are you moving to Kansas City, or out of it?
Kansas City ain't exactly the Emerald City of Enlightment.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-17-2005, 10:03 PM
Do they "truck-hunt" in the city too?

Eclypse
01-17-2005, 10:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
YESSS!!!!!!

I finally found a decently priced house in kansas city that i can move into without selling my left testicle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations. Now all you need to do is get married so you'll have someone to give it to when you get a divorce.

...and don't get too attached to that left testicle either.

SparkyDog
01-17-2005, 11:25 PM
Kansas City will be much better for him than where he's at now. He's not overstating the case at all about southwest missouri.

Freakin
01-17-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
IM FREAKIN' STOKED!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I resent that.

Freakin

cnfuzzd
01-18-2005, 12:47 AM
to all the haters out there, i would like to invite you to spend any of the remaining 14 days i have left in this vacuum of an existence they call springfield mo. You wont make it. Its ridiculous. Imagine the worst combination possible of yuppie, white trash, and wwjd bracelets. To top it off, the assemblies of god headquarters is here. We get federal grants to enforce our DUI zero-tolerance policy, which is often criticized for its overzealousness. Here, we have county jail officers get reprimanded, but not always fired, for urinating on inmates. Here, its not 10 above the speed limit, its 5MPH. NO MATTER WHAT!!!! At least in kansas city i can merge into some sort of obsence collective, rather than the striking cesspool that is individuality in springfield mo.

To freakin. Ive seen you stoked. Or at least read your stoked-posts. I am "freakin, stoked"

peace

john nickle

eric5148
01-18-2005, 01:02 AM
Congrats dude.

wacki
01-18-2005, 01:09 AM
John, did you live in springfield mo while growing up? If I did, I think I would be dancing with snow white by the time I was 12.

thrillhouse7
01-18-2005, 01:20 AM
If money does turn out to be a problem, I'll buy your left testicle.

cnfuzzd
01-18-2005, 01:22 AM
Born and bred here. For all those that wondered about my issues, thats *part* of them. Also, various drug addictions, some intelligence(hard to discern, but its there), a couple of "forlorn love" stories, some college education at a university where 2 out of every three students has or while have an std, and being a mormon also contributed.

Dancing with snow white?

peace

john nickle

wacki
01-18-2005, 01:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dancing with snow white?

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on John, you should know this. It's yayo! Or candy cane, basuco, the champagne of drugs, Florida snow, Merk, Wacky dust, Bazulco, Bernice, Big bloke, California cornflakes, Cocachamba delight, Dama blanca, Henry VIII, Mujer, Serpico 21.

Do you understand?

BTW, I feel your pain. My parents sent me to a Catholic boarding school while growing up. My Dad was one controlling bastard. He's a good man, but very very hard.

wacki
01-18-2005, 01:38 AM
Oh ya, I just want to say I'm very happy for you and I hope you work hard to take full advantage of your new life. You seem like a good fellow and I hope you end up much happier.

cnfuzzd
01-18-2005, 01:39 AM
oh,,, that makes sense. we always called it coke. Never smart enough to come up with slang. Also, the scary thing is, i was born a mormon, i *converted*. Still, to this day, i dont understand what i was thinking. My parents are pretty cool...

and i thought thats what you were talking about, but part of my recovery is not assuming everything i think is about drugs actually is.

snort on.

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
01-18-2005, 01:40 AM
Thank you sir. Someday i hope to be able to buy you a beer somewhere. And a shot. Maybe even a lapdance. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

peace

john nickle

wacki
01-18-2005, 01:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
snort on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothin but booze 4 me.... atleast in this country. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you sir. Someday i hope to be able to buy you a beer somewhere. And a shot. Maybe even a lapdance. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

me too.

VBM
01-18-2005, 01:59 AM
congratulations, fuzzy... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

1st house rox!