PDA

View Full Version : This is how good of a QB Vick is

DemonDeac
01-17-2005, 07:39 PM
What a Joke (http://img157.exs.cx/img157/6923/michaelvicksucks3pu.jpg)

Tron
01-17-2005, 07:41 PM
I don't know if you realize this, but he's actually pretty good at running the football. See your avatar for further proof. That's a touchdown, I believe.

mmbt0ne
01-17-2005, 07:44 PM
Actually, I did some research on the play. The TD was called back for holding and Vick sat out the next play. Dawkins, the tackler, sat out the next two defensive series.

Vick > Dawkins.

DemonDeac
01-17-2005, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, I did some research on the play. The TD was called back for holding and Vick sat out the next play. Dawkins, the tackler, sat out the next two defensive series.

Vick > Dawkins.

[/ QUOTE ]

TD was called back and Eagles dominated that game. Vick has said that the hit in my avatar was the hardest one he's ever taken. and Vick will have to be able to pass if he wants to beat the eagles cuz we can contain him easily with our speedy D.

Mons
01-17-2005, 08:11 PM
Those stats look pretty awful. But this doesn't:

Vick NFL career record: 26-12-1 (third highest % among active QBs)

I'm an Eagles fan all the way but Vick is a winner, shady numbers or not.

istewart
01-17-2005, 08:26 PM
Deamon, where are you in Philly? They are going to go sick here if the Eagles lose the NFC again.

DemonDeac
01-17-2005, 08:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Deamon, where are you in Philly? They are going to go sick here if the Eagles lose the NFC again.

[/ QUOTE ]

king of prussia. 10 minutes outside center city. im at school now so im representin the birds here in north carolina.

if we lose, i will contemplate suicide. if we win SB, im drivin up for teh parade.

DemonDeac
01-17-2005, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Those stats look pretty awful. But this doesn't:

Vick NFL career record: 26-12-1 (third highest % among active QBs)

I'm an Eagles fan all the way but Vick is a winner, shady numbers or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

just curious. who's first and 2nd?

mmbt0ne
01-17-2005, 08:34 PM
I have no idea, but I think McNabb and Brady are the best two guesses.

Vince Young
01-17-2005, 08:39 PM
Roethlisberger is obviously first, probably Brady is second.

mmbt0ne
01-17-2005, 08:41 PM
BR doesn't have a full season of stats. I'd be surprised if he was included in the rankings. If he his, then you're top 2 are probably right.

NLSoldier
01-17-2005, 08:51 PM
Don't you realize that saying Vick sucks is going to make the eagles look that much worse after he pwns them?

KungFuSandwich
01-17-2005, 09:02 PM
I wish I was a woman so I could have Michael Vick's children.

DemonDeac
01-17-2005, 09:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't you realize that saying Vick sucks is going to make the eagles look that much worse after he pwns them?

[/ QUOTE ]

what the hell is pwns and why does everyone say that? Vick is awful. he won't be able to deal with the elements in Philly or our pressure defense. trust me. im not gonan think ahead cuz of too many bad experiences. but lets just say that im confident.

eagles 27 falcons 13

Shajen
01-18-2005, 11:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what the hell is pwns and why does everyone say that? Vick is awful.

[/ QUOTE ]

pwns is 733t for owns.

Your Vick is awful statement is clearly retarded.

junkmail3
01-18-2005, 11:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

king of prussia. 10 minutes outside center city. im at school now so im representin the birds here in north carolina.

if we lose, i will contemplate suicide. if we win SB, im drivin up for teh parade.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish King of Prussia was 10 min from Center City. I live on Broad Street and work in King of Prussia ... I average 50 min (22 miles) each way.

If the Eagles lose this game, I'm not parking on Broad Street.

If the Eagles win this game, I'm not parking on Broad Street.

I think I'll move my car before the game.

CCx
01-18-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wish King of Prussia was 10 min from Center City. I live on Broad Street and work in King of Prussia ... I average 50 min (22 miles) each way.

If the Eagles lose this game, I'm not parking on Broad Street.

If the Eagles win this game, I'm not parking on Broad Street.

I think I'll move my car before the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea I was gonna say, I lived in KofP for 20 years and never made it to Center City in 10 minutes, not even in the dead of night with no traffic on 76....I can barely make it to Center City in 10 minutes now from Bala...anyway - yea dude, I agree with you on this, I'm definitely taking Septa wherever I go to watch the game this weekend, both because of the snow and because I enjoy my vehicle remaining in one piece - I'll holla at you if we're down in South Philly

mistrpug
01-18-2005, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if we lose, i will contemplate suicide.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be used to the disappointments by now.

[ QUOTE ]
if we win SB, im drivin up for teh parade.

[/ QUOTE ]

See you there /images/graemlins/cool.gif

istewart
01-18-2005, 03:48 PM
I'm in West Philly, ~half hour from KofP.