PDA

View Full Version : Rake back for STT players?

zaxx19
01-17-2005, 06:11 PM
Do the rake back programs include the typical 10% juice on STT?>?

If so, what are the best returns one can expect??

Does anyone use these programs??

Links to reputable sites??

Easy ways to set up new accounts so that you can enroll in sites you already play??

Best sites for rakeback programs??

Typically are they profitable??

I quickly skimmed the FAQ link and didnt see anything about this I apologize if I missed anything. Any and all contributions would be appreciated. If I can get one of you a referral bonus id be more than happy to.

Thanks.

citanul
01-17-2005, 06:31 PM
I'm quite sure at party, the sngs go to rake.

As for "are they profitable" I have absolutely no idea what this question means. As far as I know, free money is always profitable.

I think that almost everyone who plays seriously does use one of these programs. I do not, because I'm a lazy fool. I have been thinking about contacting some affiliates. Because really, 40-100 bucks a day in rakeback is pretty sweet.

What kind of returns can you expect?

Well, % that you get kicked back, x the amount that you get raked? Wtf zaxx?

As for some of the other things, like who's reputable, etc, I don't know. I'm looking for the same info myself lately.

I implore you to please stop using two "?"s after every question.

I don't know if this is the norm in whatever country or language you originate from, but it is just annoying in the real world.

citanul

ericlambi
01-17-2005, 06:47 PM
I too would like a definitive answer on whether SNGs go to rakeback. I might stop playing cash games altogether if that were the case. I asked my affiliate and he didn't know, but figured that they probably did not. However, given the size of last month's rakeback, I kind of figure they probably do.

I am on Empire.

AleoMagus
01-17-2005, 06:57 PM
On some sites they do, and on others they do not.

The party skins include tourney fees in rake, so for you, the answer is yes.

Regards
Brad S

The Yugoslavian
01-17-2005, 06:58 PM
On Party, SNG rake is eligible for rakeback (provided an affiliate of course). I'd assume it is the same way on the skins.

Yugoslav

illab
01-17-2005, 08:37 PM
Yes, tourney and Sng fees are included in rakeback programs. I myself offer player 15% rackback, 20% if they produce $500 a month in rake. This is only for Party but people who already have an account can still qualify. PM if you want more info.

microbet
01-17-2005, 10:07 PM
This is a pretty good deal. On Party's sight they say they pay affiliates 20-25% and I assume the $500/mo is where they go to 25%, so you aren't charging much for the service.

I might take you up on it, or I might apply to be an affiliate myself.

adanthar
01-18-2005, 12:02 AM
Offering rakeback on the forum is prohibited now, FYI. (I'm not gonna report it or anything but please take it to PM's.)

That said, yes, it's available for Party and skins, and yes, it adds up to a lot, especially if you quad table or more. I'm on track for ~$500 this month.

citanul
01-18-2005, 01:57 AM
Wow adanthar, I thought you played more games than that a month.

Do you play the 109s or the 215s?

citanul

AleoMagus
01-18-2005, 03:43 AM
sorry, supposed to be a PM. hit wrong button

byronkincaid
01-18-2005, 09:51 AM
if anyone can individually track me on a skin other than party and empire please PM me. wanna get > 4 tables going.

adanthar
01-18-2005, 10:08 AM
Up until this month I almost never multitabled. I play a lot but my old laptop maxed out at 1024x768 and doing more than 1, 2 tops, was a real pain.

Starting this month, I have a new laptop and am quadding the 50's 4-6 hours a day.