PDA

View Full Version : strong women's tennis bet!

11-02-2001, 01:29 AM
stop laughing! ive made more on women's tennis this year than i have on stupid ol' poker! well almost as much at least.

anyways clijsters (sexy belgian 18 year old) is VERY undervalued against davenport in their semifinal tomorrow in munich. clijsters is +250 at intertops. she could very very easily win this match, and clijsters is actually up a W against davenport for her career. davenport is just overvalued because she's on a 14 match win streak (against generally much weaker competition) and likely to be number 1 again when capriati loses in the semis to serena.

11-02-2001, 02:14 AM
Clijsters aint sexy for one.

For two, Davenport is playing the best tennis Ive seen her play since she won Wimbledon. Not only will she beat Clijsters...if she is +150 or better against Serena, she will be well worth a bet.

Nowwwwwwwww, Jennifer Capriati.... she IS sexy /images/smile.gif /images/smile.gif

Cheers,

Keith

11-02-2001, 02:25 AM
first off jennifer is, well, how should i put this....

MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..

a cow.

however that sweet little belgian tart clijsters at +250 is just so wrong and you know it. +150 would be about right. maybe +130.

so it's a good value bet. she's MORE likely to upset davenport then that line portrays.

the way the lines makers are loving davenport right now she will probably be favored against serena. serena is only -333 against whoever she's playing next (henin i think). serena could of course beat davenport again if she's in the same form she was at the us open.

11-02-2001, 03:25 PM
"Nowwwwwwwww, Jennifer Capriati.... she IS sexy"

Is this some of that weird English humor?

Do you also think the Spice Girls are sexy?

11-02-2001, 03:35 PM
Kim Clijsters is a much sexier sheila than Jennifer Capriati, mate.

11-03-2001, 04:00 PM
Lindsay Davenport (2) def. Kim Clijsters (3), 1-6, 6-3, 7-6 (7-3)

notice that clijsters took davenport to a 3rd set tiebreaker in this one. clijsters was WAY undervalued at +250 and if you made this bet 50 times over you would end up a very rich man.

anyone like serena in the final?

anyone like grosjean over kafelnikov in the paris masters final?

anyone know of a good place to bet on tennis besides william hill?

11-03-2001, 11:44 PM
3 British books..

www.bluesq.com (http://www.bluesq.com)

www.surreysports.com (http://www.surreysports.com)

and

www.stanjames.com (http://www.stanjames.com)

(the last one dont takes bets online they are a telephone bookie only at the moment)

btw... I still dont think Clijsters was an overlay.

Cheers,

Keith

11-04-2001, 01:50 AM
Olympic & Pinnacle offer wagering on tennis. I don't regularly bet Tennis so I don't know how good their lines are.

11-04-2001, 02:20 AM
All the books I mentioned take less vig than William Hill on tennis wagers, but rarely book womens tennis (too uncompetitive), but they book every mens tournament on the atp tour.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

keith