PDA

View Full Version : dutch and gank/zerorake

jomatty
01-17-2005, 12:47 PM
i was just wondering if anyones heard what dutch has to say for himself and if it has been verified that it was brett who made the ebay auction, and also if dutch definetlyowns a large part of zerorake.
i for one believed that his problems with pokerspot fiasco could ber chalked up to youthful indescretion and mistakes that a lot of people could have made but if these allegations are true then he obviously has a problem and that cast a new lite on the pokerspot thing as well.
if all of that is true his reputation should finally be totally destroyed and he hopefully will never be trusted again. if not then its too bad that this gossip has been spread and i apoligize for having any part in it.
just curious what others know
matty

Beavis68
01-17-2005, 01:27 PM
Dutch's site is ZeroRake, not rakefree, Dutch got kicked off of PokerStars for pumping the site while playing (it is not up yet though). This was on his blog and I got a message from PS management concerning it.

Someone had posted from dutch's blog saying he is doing the EBAY thing because of the money he is putting into getting ZeroRake going.

Stew
01-17-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dutch's site is ZeroRake, not rakefree, Dutch got kicked off of PokerStars for pumping the site while playing (it is not up yet though). This was on his blog and I got a message from PS management concerning it.

Someone had posted from dutch's blog saying he is doing the EBAY thing because of the money he is putting into getting ZeroRake going.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude you really need to get your facts straight. Number one: Rakefree.com is the site that Dutch was "advertising" at the 2003 WSOP. In fact, if you goto rakefree.com it is clearly Dutch's site.

http://www.rakefree.com/about_us.htm

Now, that's what's fact. Zerorake is a site that came out last year and failed, eventually it became part of Tiger Gaming Network and still is. There was speculation at the time that Dutch either owned or was involved in this. However, this has never been 100% proven, although I did provide some evidence that he was involved myself.

Recently, a poster on RGP claiming to be Gank says that Dutch was in fact involved in ZeroRake to the tune of 20-30% ownership.

Dutch was kicked off PS for making comments regarding rakefree.com not zerorake. Zerorake has been going and failed, so you're last comment regarding the eBay thing is obviously inaccurate, it is in reference to RakeFree.

Beavis68
01-21-2005, 03:35 PM
yes, you are right, I got the two totally reversed.

Sorry. I thoughtI had double checked before i posted.