PDA

View Full Version : this is for you Ccx

DemonDeac
01-16-2005, 11:05 PM
my new avatar. still love the hit. Vick will be dominated once again.
E-A-G-L-E-S
EAGLES!!!

mmbt0ne
01-16-2005, 11:09 PM
So this best you can do is find a picture of the opposing QB scoring a TD?

F-A-L-C-you know what, [censored] it. Spelling out names is only cool if you're the Jets.

Go Falcons!

DemonDeac
01-16-2005, 11:12 PM
a meaningless TD.we dominated that game. Vick has said that was the hardest hit he's ever taken. falcons have no way to beat us. name a way, and I'll tell you how we stop it.

mmbt0ne
01-16-2005, 11:14 PM
That hit is from 2 years ago. You did dominate the game, against a 2nd year player, starting for the first year, in an offense that wasn't suited to him.

No need to get into playing discussion here, I'll start a new thread for the game. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

JinX11
01-16-2005, 11:15 PM
Are you a betting man?

ClaytonN
01-16-2005, 11:15 PM
Vick still scored the touchdown.

That's a pretty retarded way of mocking the opposing team, if you ask me.

DemonDeac
01-16-2005, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

EALGES STILL WON THE GAME AND VICK FEARS DAWKINS AND THE EAGLES!

DemonDeac
01-16-2005, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you a betting man?

[/ QUOTE ]

OF COURSE

JinX11
01-16-2005, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

EALGES STILL WON THE GAME AND VICK FEARS DAWKINS AND THE EAGLES!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Are you a betting man?

[/ QUOTE ]

JinX11
01-16-2005, 11:22 PM
What sounds like a good bet to you then. I'm not even going to look at the lines....

ClaytonN
01-16-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
name a way, and I'll tell you how we stop it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Philadelphia (yards rushing) 1639
Philadelphia (yards given up rushing) 1903

Atlanta (yards rushing) 2672
Atlanta (yards given up rushing) 1681

Atlanta will control the ground game. You tell me why they won't.

DemonDeac
01-16-2005, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
name a way, and I'll tell you how we stop it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Philadelphia (yards rushing) 1639
Philadelphia (yards given up rushing) 1903

Atlanta (yards rushing) 2672
Atlanta (yards given up rushing) 1681

Atlanta will control the ground game. You tell me why they won't.

[/ QUOTE ]

20% of yrds against us were our 2nd and 3rd team in weeks 16 and 17. and up until week 9 our defense couldnt stop the run, UNTIL JEREMIAH TROTTER who made the pro bowl cuz of what he was able to do in 5 weeks in order to stop the run.
and of the yards you guys have run for, how many did Vick have, because our D is easily fast enough to keep up with him, especially Kearse who will spy at times.

NEXT!!

JinX11
01-16-2005, 11:26 PM
You have the right idea: talk trash now. Because in a week's time, you won't be able to talk much trash then.

DemonDeac
01-16-2005, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You have the right idea: talk trash now. Because in a week's time, you won't be able to talk much trash then.

[/ QUOTE ]

you must be joking, i'll talk all i want cuz i'm not worried. as long as we contain vick and force him to pass with his INACURRATE ARM and shi,t WRs, we will easily win.

JinX11
01-16-2005, 11:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
will be dominated once again

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
falcons have no way to beat us

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
we will easily win.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow....you must be giving some serious points in our bet then. So, put your money where your mouth is.

ThaSaltCracka
01-16-2005, 11:33 PM
Deamon Deac thank you for shortening your name man.

JinX11
01-16-2005, 11:40 PM
from the Falcons-Eagles thread...

[ QUOTE ]
Eagles will win by at least 10 though

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent. I'll place $20 that says Falcons +10. Hell, +9.5, just to make sure there is a winner. Deal??

ClaytonN
01-16-2005, 11:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

20% of yrds against us were our 2nd and 3rd team in weeks 16 and 17.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice sign of depth that your backups couldn't control Stephen Jackson. Oh, and Atlanta played backups in their last two games, too. They still had a crapload more rushing yards and a lot better rushing defense.

[ QUOTE ]
and up until week 9 our defense couldnt stop the run, UNTIL JEREMIAH TROTTER who made the pro bowl cuz of what he was able to do in 5 weeks in order to stop the run.
and of the yards you guys have run for, how many did Vick have, because our D is easily fast enough to keep up with him, especially Kearse who will spy at times.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, I couldn't make out the factual backbone of that argument through the fog of your Philly-loving.

_______

I'm not making the argument that Philly is overrated; I'm merely stating that anybody who thinks Philly is gonna blow out Atlanta is out of their damned mind.

JinX11
01-16-2005, 11:52 PM
Shush, until after he makes his ill-fated bet. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Typical Philly types - somehow, they have no idea that whole city is cursed.

IggyWH
01-16-2005, 11:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
somehow, they have no idea that whole city is cursed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't go that far. I went on a little roadtrip out there in August for a weekend and the women there were great. I don't even remember seeing 1 fat chick! I still hate Philly, but I had a blast out there.

CCx
01-17-2005, 12:15 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!

i'm going to enjoy a week's worth of you dick-sucking vick fans saying that atlanta even has anywhere near a shot at beating philly (which they dont), only to get CRUSHED on sunday

it's the same thing as the 'oh my my, randy moss, daunte culpepper' people from last week....hate on haters!!!

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!

ClaytonN
01-17-2005, 12:17 AM
Losing in the NFC Championship is the only thing you know.

I'll lend a shoulder for you to cry on next Sunday night, if you want.

CCx
01-17-2005, 12:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll lend a shoulder for you to cry on next Sunday night, if you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be too busy celebrating on Broad Street, sorry pal!

ClaytonN
01-17-2005, 12:21 AM
If by celebrating you mean drinking heavily, then I can totally understand.

And how did being a Falcon fan correlate to sucking knob? I thought that applied to you and your fans in the reassurance that you can beat Atlanta without T.O. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

CCx
01-17-2005, 12:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If by celebrating you mean drinking heavily, then I can totally understand.

And how did being a Falcon fan correlate to sucking knob? I thought that applied to you and your fans in the reassurance that you can beat Atlanta without T.O. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I'll be drinking much.

How did we do today without TO? Ok, just checking...

...oh and, how does your Falcons team do against a REAL defense OUTSIDE of the dome..? Here's the answer:

Sunday, Decenber 5, 2004 - TAMPA BAY 27, ATLANTA 0

Or how about wait, what about against one of the sorriest defensive teams in the league, in Kansas City this year:

Sunday, October 24, 2004 - KANSAS CITY 56, ATLANTA 10

The Falcons have folded like a cheap tent this year in games outside the dome, and that trend will continue on Sunday - hope y'all enjoy this week of vick-sucking, you'll have only memories left around this time next week my friend /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ClaytonN
01-17-2005, 12:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I'll be drinking much.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should hope so. I'd rather see a man drink to ease the pain than commit some sort of violent act.

[ QUOTE ]
How did we do today without TO? Ok, just checking...

[/ QUOTE ]

You played Minnesota. What did I miss?

[ QUOTE ]

The Falcone have folded like a cheap tent this year in games outside the dome, and that trend will continue on Sunday

[/ QUOTE ]

For what it's worth, we went 4-2 in games on the road outside with Vick, beating Carolina and Denver (in addition to NYG and SF). I don't your trends here (??). What trend?

Tard.

[ QUOTE ]
hope y'all enjoy this week of vick-sucking, you'll have only memories left around this time next week my friend /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

YUO AER TEH DRUNK

DemonDeac
01-17-2005, 12:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Deamon Deac thank you for shortening your name man.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what im here for my friend

CCx
01-17-2005, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
For what it's worth, we went 4-2 in games on the road outside with Vick, beating Carolina and Denver (in addition to NYG and SF). I don't your trends here (??). What trend?

Tard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahah, you beat a 1-15 football team by TWO POINTS this year. And you beat a sorry Giants team starting a rookie quarterack by only FOUR POINTS this year. You also only managed to beat the bottom-of-the-barrel Arizona Cardinals 6-3 in your own stadium!! I'm the tard? Please....

[ QUOTE ]
YUO AER TEH DRUNK

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh....yea, I'm still a little drunk but your spelling needs a bit of work.

Hey Jacksonville's kinda close to Atlanta, maybe you can drive down and SEE US IN JACKSONVILLE.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

DemonDeac
01-17-2005, 12:42 AM
how we gonna bet man? cuz im down for anything
ill give the falcons 5.5 pts

DemonDeac
01-17-2005, 12:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Shush, until after he makes his ill-fated bet. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Typical Philly types - somehow, they have no idea that whole city is cursed.

[/ QUOTE ]

im ready to bet whenever, see my previous post about the bet. ur a douche for bringing up a curse. theres no curse. we will win, guaranteed. i just wanna talk to u in a week when its all said and done

ClaytonN
01-17-2005, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm the tard? Please....

[/ QUOTE ]

You said the Falcons fold when they play outside in road games.

In fact, they went 4-2 with Vick in road games outside.

So, there you go. I'd say that makes for a pretty tard statement right there, compadre.

And while we're on the topic of embarrasing games, let's not forgot Philly's 3 point victory over Cleveland, their 3 point victory over Washington, their 5 point victory over Dallas, and their 24 point loss to the Steelers. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

DemonDeac
01-17-2005, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

20% of yrds against us were our 2nd and 3rd team in weeks 16 and 17.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice sign of depth that your backups couldn't control Stephen Jackson. Oh, and Atlanta played backups in their last two games, too. They still had a crapload more rushing yards and a lot better rushing defense.

[ QUOTE ]
and up until week 9 our defense couldnt stop the run, UNTIL JEREMIAH TROTTER who made the pro bowl cuz of what he was able to do in 5 weeks in order to stop the run.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, I couldn't make out the factual backbone of that argument through the fog of your Philly-loving.

_______

I'm not making the argument that Philly is overrated; I'm merely stating that anybody who thinks Philly is gonna blow out Atlanta is out of their damned mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

1)cuz our 2nd and 3rd strings will be playin in the playoff game.....idiot

2)there is clearly a valid point because trotter def bolstered our run D which will penetrate your weak O line and stop Dunn and our spy will keep Vick in check. he'll have the occasional scramble for some yrds, but not much. we will score so fast that you guys won't be able to run cuz ull be in catch-up mode that you'll have to rely on Vick's inaccurate arm.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!

DemonDeac
01-17-2005, 12:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm the tard? Please....

[/ QUOTE ]

You said the Falcons fold when they play outside in road games.

In fact, they went 4-2 with Vick in road games outside.

So, there you go. I'd say that makes for a pretty tard statement right there, compadre.

And while we're on the topic of embarrasing games, let's not forgot Philly's 3 point victory over Cleveland, their 3 point victory over Washington, their 5 point victory over Dallas, and their 24 point loss to the Steelers. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

BUT VICTORIES NONETHELESS, EXCEPT FOR THE ONE AGAINST THE STEELERS.

AND HOW BOUT UR AWAY GAME OUTSIDE AGAINST THE CHEIFS. THAT WAS A NICE ONE FOR VICK AND THE FALCS, HUH?

ClaytonN
01-17-2005, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

BUT VICTORIES NONETHELESS, EXCEPT FOR THE ONE AGAINST THE STEELERS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then please enlighten your Eagles buddy Ccx, who seems to make fun of the Falcons for the very same fact.

[ QUOTE ]
AND HOW BOUT UR AWAY GAME OUTSIDE AGAINST THE CHEIFS. THAT WAS A NICE ONE FOR VICK AND THE FALCS, HUH?

[/ QUOTE ]

And I could say the same for your boys against Pittsburgh. Way to represent being the "best team in the NFC".

And fix your caps-lock button.

ClaytonN
01-17-2005, 12:53 AM
Meh, whatever

The game will speak for itself, and only then should we really be spouting crap.

CCx
01-17-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Meh, whatever

The game will speak for itself, and only then should we really be spouting crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good, talk to you next Sunday - bring your Kleenex!

JinX11
01-17-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
how we gonna bet man? cuz im down for anything
ill give the falcons 5.5 pts

[/ QUOTE ]

You're down for anything?? Well, the only that seems "down" is the number of points you're willing to wager that Philly will win by. You've gone from 10 to 5.5 - what happened there, Sparky?? I suppose instead of "full of shi<font color="brown"></font>t", you're only "half full of shi<font color="brown"></font>t".

Why are you backing off your original line? Or were you just talking out of your ass??

CCx
01-17-2005, 01:00 AM
Just for clarification, and I dont know if this helps at all with your bet, but the actual line is 4.5 at this very second.

JinX11
01-17-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just for clarification, and I dont know if this helps at all with your bet, but the actual line is 4.5 at this very second.

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't help with our supposed bet really, except to illustrate how out of touch some Philly fans (i.e., DemonDeac) are with reality.

DemonDeac
01-17-2005, 03:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't help with our supposed bet really, except to illustrate how out of touch some Philly fans (i.e., DemonDeac) are with reality.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, im trying to create a legitimate line. no vegas line is ever realistically above 10 pts. so im giving you 5.5 pts, which is a whole point above what it is in vegas. ur bitching about nothing. and theres no way for us to actually bet on the game, is there? ur just a douchebag who can't realize that the falcons have no shot. like i said earlier, name a way u think the falcons can win, and ill tell u how we will shut that down.

DemonDeac
01-17-2005, 03:45 AM
Just look at this (http://img118.exs.cx/img118/2029/jackedup0zt.gif)

lastchance
01-17-2005, 04:15 AM
Here's how the Falcons can win, and will win, if they win:
1) Pounding the football inside. The Eagles Run Defense has gotten better, but it's still a bit shaky, and the Falcons do have the number 1 rushing team in the league.
2) It would not surprise me if the Eagles WR's stopped making plays. Then, they'd only have Westbrook and McNabb. The Falcons can shut that down.
3) Special teams. Rossum can bust a big play to win the game for the Falcons. The Eagles special teams are nowhere near as bad as the Rams, but he doesn't need to be as good as he was against them.
4) In football games, things happen. One or two big plays, and the Eagles could be right out of it. There's a reason they play the game. Hell, the Jets almost beat a much better Steelers team at Pittsburgh, and for the most part, they were plain outplayed.

CCx
01-17-2005, 10:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
1) Pounding the football inside. The Eagles Run Defense has gotten better, but it's still a bit shaky, and the Falcons do have the number 1 rushing team in the league.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is probably the only point you made that almost makes sense. Running the ball is absolutely key for the Falcons....mainly because it's all the can do - I don't know about the Eagles run defense being shaky still, in the last 8 games or so (minus the two mop up fests at the end of the year), it's actually done quite well.

[ QUOTE ]
2) It would not surprise me if the Eagles WR's stopped making plays. Then, they'd only have Westbrook and McNabb. The Falcons can shut that down.
3) Special teams. Rossum can bust a big play to win the game for the Falcons. The Eagles special teams are nowhere near as bad as the Rams, but he doesn't need to be as good as he was against them.

[/ QUOTE ]

2. What basis do you have for this? Everyone said "The Eagles are nothing without TO", and then McNabb came out and threw for 280+ yards to 7 different receivers.

3. The Eagles special teams are actually one of top-rated units in the league. Rossum is definitely decent (he used to be an Eagle), but we should have no problem shutting him down.

DemonDeac
01-17-2005, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
4) In football games, things happen. One or two big plays, and the Eagles could be right out of it. There's a reason they play the game. Hell, the Jets almost beat a much better Steelers team at Pittsburgh, and for the most part, they were plain outplayed.

[/ QUOTE ]

1)No one has been able to pound the ball up the middle since Trotter was moved to MLB, but you guys will get some yardage by doing so, but not much. You guys are 1st in run cuz Vick has over 1000 yrds rushing. Stop Vick, stop the Falcons. We'll be able to stop Vick by running a contain defensive line with our speedy ends (Jevon Kearse and Derrick Burgess) trapping Vick and forcing him to pass into our 75% Pro Bowl Secondary covering the Falcons underachieving WRs. The only match up in my eyes that the Falcons have an advantage is Algae Crumpler, but our safeties our skilled enough to cover him.

2)You can't just say you can stop Westbrook without saying how. How exactly are you going to stop Westy. You put a safety or LB on him, and he blows by them. You put a CB on him, that's one less cover CB to cover our WRs and they are professional football players so they will be able to get open.

3)Our Special Teams played poorly on KR on Sunday. We are normally much better. Andy Reid and ST coach John Harbough will have the unit ready for Rossum the former Eagle.

4)This is why you play the game, but why not have some fun before the game /images/graemlins/cool.gif

DemonDeac
01-17-2005, 12:42 PM
How is the dome-player Vick gonna be able to play in the snow showers that will be hitting Philly before, during, and after the game. He certainly isn't gonna beat us by throwing.

ClaytonN
01-17-2005, 12:49 PM
He beat the Packers at Lambeau in the snow, FYI

DemonDeac
01-17-2005, 01:00 PM
i dont believe it was snowing, just freezing

snowden719
01-17-2005, 01:21 PM
Also, not sure what Falcons fans are so high on, according to footballoutsiders.com, the falcons are ranked 19th overall, where the eagles are ranked 4th, a lot of this is due to the fact that the falcons barely outscored their opponents during the regular season. Atlanta scored 22.2 points per game and allowed 21.1, yet somehow went 11-5 rather than 8-8. Philly scored 24.1 while allowing 16.2 per game. Yes, Atlanta's rushing attack is better, but Philly's isn't bad by any measure, and the difference between Philly pass offense and atlanta pass defenese is significantly larger than the gap between atlanta's run offense and philly's run defense. According to footballoutsiders philly is higher ranked in special teams, so I'm not exactly sure what Atlanta fans are looking for. Sure Micahel Vick may be a "playmaker" but he is also just straight up mediocre this year. there's nothing intrinsically valuable about "changing the defense" If Michale Vick is such the incredible playmaker, why was Atlanta only an average offense this year? The Eagles may not have TO, but this is still a game between a great team and an average in every way team.